cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need HELP ... my phone is Not working at ALL

Helpmenow101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone is not working at all. I  pulled out the sim card and put it back in but still my phone is not working. I have turned my phone on and off but its not not working. However, Public Mobile is still billing me monthly but I am not connected to the network. This has been going on for a couple of days. I need customer service support. Later, I removed my public mobile SIM card and I put it into a another phone and its still not doesn't work. I  can NOT receive or make phone calls or text. I hope there is someone from public mobile that can contact me or send me a new SIM card.  By the way... how do I call public mobile to speak someone about this serious issue.  I need customer service support now!     

20240109_174940.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

raymond3000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try putting the sim card in another phone, does it work?

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Helpmenow101  - is your subscription up to date (paid up)?  Are you able to log into your portal / or the app to check your status?  If everything looks OK, contact customer service using the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.