cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so annoyed!!!

tyniya12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I've been messaging numerous amount of moderatorspace all day with NOT 1 REPLY I'M ABSOLUTELY PISSED!!! I'm on a trip an can not use my phone an call my child I NEED HELP ASAP
6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren Its hard to know when to research a user and their posts and when not to.  I go under the assumption new post new issue.  I know it is probably not ideal but...  

I can't imagine what the mods are going through

srlawren

@mimmo well, normally I'd suggest you just go back and look at the person's previous posts to look for clues as to the problem.  This appears to be the problem, but I can't quite understand what's being said:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/my-plan-is-not-working/m-p/163098/highl...

[EDIT: I realized my original reply came off very snarky and I do appologize, @tyniya12.  I hope whatever the issue is, it gets sorted out for you quickly]

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@tyniya12  what exatly is your situaton:

failed port

cant login to self serve

wrong plan added?

if its the wrong plan added see this thread  for a solution https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Got-a-plan-that-was-NOT-the-one-I-act...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tyniya12, I don't know if you understand that spamming them with the same request only adds inefficiency to their workload.  Once is enough and everything is based on first come first serve.  The queue is unfortunately quite long right now due to the large number of new activations running into problems. 

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

turnaround for mods is around 24-48 hours now since they are swamped. I feel bad for your troubles, what NDesai suggested is all I can echo. Did you just port over? Does your previous sim work?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry for your frustration and we understand the urgency, but there are many users like you are still awaiting response. They are trying their best to resolve problems as soon as possible. Just be a little more patient and you will hear from them soon. 

In the mean time, if you have access to WiFi or data on another phone/tablet, you can use Fongo app to call for free. 

Need Help? Let's chat.