cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on the $25 plan with autopay but no bonus data

sparkaction
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on the $25 plan with autopay.  It looks like l've used up 500 mb of data and now I have no more data.  It looks like my account doesn't recognize that I have autopay turned on.  Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

If you need a bit extra you can always buy a data add on to have the times you hit your 1GB and need a little to bring you to next renewal

Hi @sparkaction   you can get a 1GB add-on and see if it is enough for you the use till next cycle.  good think for add-on is that if it is not fully used, it will roll over to next month. 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's quite an honest error, @sparkaction 

Navigating PM's usage history pages is futile and frustrating.   It's very poorly laid out and non user-friendly sorting options.

sparkaction

It looks like I made a mistake using the Usage History function and I've used up 1 GB of data.  Thanks for everyone's assistance. 

Spudster

You really need to use this resource, @sparkaction , to establish whether you've used your data bucket:

Spudster_0-1650589366628.png

@sparkaction wrote:

Under usage history it looks like I used up 500 mb. 

@sparkaction  - the usage history can be cumbersome to go through. Are you going back to the start date of your last renewal date?

And make sure you see those numbers at the bottom to scroll through...Clicking on the one by one maybe your best option for chronological usage....rather than sorting by "Usage Type".

sparkaction

I might be wrong.  I didn't click 30 days for usage history.  I will need to add up my usage again.  Thanks for the help so far.

@sparkaction wrote:

My Plan says 500 mb + 500 mb at 3G speed.  When I go to autopayments it shows my card number with **** and i have the option to "Remove Autopay".

@sparkaction  - that 2nd 500 mb...is your Autopay data bonus.

Okay, so you are receiving what you should be then. How do you know you only used up 500mb? Are you adding up in your usage, or something else...like the data reader on your phone maybe? Which needs to be set to match your start date of your plan to be accurate.

sparkaction

Under usage history it looks like I used up 500 mb. 

LeePublic

Hmm? When you changed the plan did you select the auto pay option on PM self-serve?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sparkaction  - if you have no more data left showing in your overview section of your self serve account, then how do you know you didn't use up the whole 1GB, since the line it would not be showing any longer if fully consumed.

Under your Plan Detail section what does it say:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

sparkaction

My Plan says 500 mb + 500 mb at 3G speed.  When I go to autopayments it shows my card number with **** and i have the option to "Remove Autopay".

sparkaction

I signed up about 3-4 months ago on the $10 plan and this is my first month on the $25 plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What does your overview page under my data & add-ons show? Does that page also show that "dynamic autopay" is on.

LeePublic

@sparkaction Are you on a older plan? When did you sign up?

Need Help? Let's chat.