cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 3 phone number under my referrer list. but only $2 each month

xiaolongxie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just want to check if something is missing. My account is xxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@xiaolongxie wrote:

Thanks,

@xiaolongxie 

IF you know who's who and what's what compare it on your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Only way to know for sure this is an error is to contact your friends and check to see their service is still active. Then if it is you could submit a ticket to the Moderators and inquire. But I would suspect one is currently in suspended status.

These referral dollars do "ghost" up and down (yes, even up when you do not have the referrals to match it - but then it gets corrected shortly thereafter).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@xiaolongxie wrote:

Thanks,

If one of your referral is in expired or suspended status, you will only get $2 for your renewal.  But your referral list is still showing 3 phone numbers,  

Contact your referrals to determine who is not renewing his/her plan.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaolongxie 

Is it possible that one of your referrers account is in suspended state?  Once it is re-activated, then your should get $3/month.

Another possibility is that one of your referer's account renews the same day as your account.  Possible glitch in the system.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@xiaolongxie wrote:

Thanks,

One of the numbers is currently not active. The number must be active to receive the discount.

Need Help? Let's chat.