Fareedali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account number can someone please get to me

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedali 

If you require Moderator assistance, here's 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedali 

This post sounds like another user's recent post...  is it associated?

In any case, to find your account number, look for the e-mail from Public Mobile in your various e-mail accounts.   The subject line of the email you are looking for from public mobile will read as follows:

"Your Public Mobile Activation Details"

Once you find that subject email, in the "To" line addressed to you within that email will be the account number you are seeking.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Go into your account at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

The account number is in the top right.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedali wrote:

@Fareedali .

When you log into your Self Serve account you will see it top, right of the page.

Where the yellow box is showing below.

esjliv_0-1616273811802.png

@Fareedali wrote:

Your account number is provided to you if you log into your self serve account. It is also in the welcome e-mail message sent by Public Mobile after your account was activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.