cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had the wrong subscription

JaredLangdon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today my wife noticed a much larger charge than expected on our credit card bill from Public Mobile.  I looked into it and found that I was subscribed to a plan with 150GB of data, which is about 10 times what I actually use.  I don't remember signing up for that.  Do I have recourse?

4 REPLIES 4

JaredLangdon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I learned today that it was a 90-day plan.  Thanks!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JaredLangdon   It sounds like you opted for the 90 day plan that is $102 for 150GB (the 30 day version of it is $40 for 50GB).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JaredLangdon 

use a laptop and log in to your account to fully view your current subscription. Then give some thought to your data needs...you can decide which plan is best suited to your lifestyle and needs. If current plan is more that needed, look over the PM plan menu and make a plan selection to take effect at next renewal.

@JaredLangdon wrote:

Today my wife noticed a much larger charge than expected on our credit card bill from Public Mobile.  I looked into it and found that I was subscribed to a plan with 150GB of data, which is about 10 times what I actually use.  I don't remember signing up for that.  Do I have recourse?

By any chance was there a text message sent to your wife by Public Mobile advertising a 90-day plan?   These text messages when replied to with a "yes" inform Public Mobile that the customer wishes to switch plans.  Otherwise, please send a private message to CS_Agent.  
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.