cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the wrong add on!

Mmba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, looking for some help here. I purchased a 1gb canada data add on and was charged $15 plus tax to my card but what I received was the 15 day US talk and text package instead? This makes no sense as at first I thought I may have selected the wrong thing but the price for the us talk and text package is $30 so pretty sure it's not something I did. Please let me know how to get this fixed. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@Mmba 

@Mmba wrote:

Hi, The one I had selected was the " In Canada Data Add On" 1 GB Data. I went to:

1) shop add ons

2) clicked Data option tab

3) chose 1GB Data

Why did I receive the US talk and text package instead??

mighta been just a slip of the mouse or something glitched on PM website...either way, use the link supplied and I bet they can make the alteration for you.

Remember that In Canada data add-ons only last 30 days from time you successfully add it to your account. If you load it and only use half of it before your regular plan renewal...then your regular plan data will be used and you'll likely lose the unused add-on. Plan you data purchase strategically.

Mmba

Hi, The one I had selected was the " In Canada Data Add On" 1 GB Data. I went to:

1) shop add ons

2) clicked Data option tab

3) chose 1GB Data

Why did I receive the US talk and text package instead??

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2023-05-24 22_46_45-Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service _ Public Mobile.png

Mmba

Hi, sorry I missed using the link. I've used it now. Just to clarify. I wasn't trying to but any talk and text bundles. I was trying to buy a data add on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I gave you a link to support in your previous thread. The talk/text roaming bundle is $15. The talk/text/data one is that $30.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.