cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got charged twice for my account

Macdad1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like a refund as I accidentally bought a new package sane day as my bill cycle. 
I paid $85 for $45 monthly fee.

why can’t I talk to a human with customer service!??

8 REPLIES 8

Billslam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile owned by Telus. I think they always as backup, I don't think a services company can be completely without life agents.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Telus agents service Public Mobile now?

When did this start?

Billslam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, just submit a ticket, if for improve things, a live agent form Telus will contact you directly.

@Macdad1111  Excellent we happy to hear it 

Macdad1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All sorted! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Macdad1111 

It’s no secret that public mobile is a completely online-based service platform.

There are no live agent interactions here.

The best you can get is community members (like this on the community forum) or customer support ticketing process, which is back-and-forth through private messaging.

contact them as per above – they are usually accommodating when approached politely, and you have made an honest error.  

They will likely place the excess payment into your available funds for use on your next renewal - refund to payment card is unlikely.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Macdad1111   So, you made a plan change and used Change Plan now on the same day as your first day of your bill cycle?

PM is prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund, however, if it is an honest mistake, they might be able to do something.  Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Macdad1111  Check credit card if one charge shows pending and the other is posted the pending  charge should fall off … unfortunately everything done online and no one to talk to but if you need support here’s the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.