cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a message that I made a payment while I am in the free 30 days promotion

pathos21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ddd.JPGI registered when the 30 days plan was going But my payment record says I paid for second month which should be free and I also got a messay saying 'Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed! Let's keep the conversation going'

However, I did not registered autopay and I cannot see how and with what card I paid.

Did it worked well? Or It was double charged?

7 REPLIES 7

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pathos21 Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution. I'm glad that we could help you . Have a great weekend.

@pathos21 wrote:

ddd.JPGI registered when the 30 days plan was going But my payment record says I paid for second month which should be free and I also got a messay saying 'Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed! Let's keep the conversation going'

However, I did not registered autopay and I cannot see how and with what card I paid.

That message is generic and it'll say that any time your plan renews no matter what your current account balance is and as long as your the renewal is successful. "Payment", in this case only refers to funds being taking from the Public Mobile account balance to pay for the plan. As others have said, you were not charged anything.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pathos21 wrote:

ddd.JPGI registered when the 30 days plan was going But my payment record says I paid for second month which should be free

@pathos21  As other have already mentioned you plan got renewed because of the 2nd month free promo

and I also got a messay saying 'Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed! Let's keep the conversation going'

That is a standard message the PM sends out after a successful plan renewal.

FYI you are not registered for AutoPay. In order for that to happen you need to enter your credit card details via selfserve.

No you did not get double charged. Smiley Happy You got the second month free!!

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You received an automated message regarding your plan renewal.

Your payment history indicates that your renewal today was payment-free based on the $40 credit you received on January 3 2020.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pathos21 wrote:

@pathos21   Your screen shot seems to show that you were credited the 30 day promo credit which was used to pay for the next cycle which was today.  So you got the second month free.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pathos21 wrote:

@pathos21 Did you sign up when the promo with 2nd month free was going? If yes, during 30 days of your first month you should have been receive credit equal to your plan cost. And you did as I can see from the screenshot. Everything was correct. As you didn't link Autopay, no card was charged, only your account with credit for 2nd month.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pathos21 You got your credit and it was used to pay you Jan 30 bill.  Which is the renewal of your 30 day cycle. You will pay for your next cycle which is due on February 29th.

@pathos21 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.