cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have any service after re-activating my subscription

Armin91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I was abroad for about a month and suspended my subscription before I go. When I returned, I paid and activated my subscription but now it's over two days that I don't have any service (call, message or data) and I get the 'not registered on network' message when I try to call anyone. Appreciate any help.

10 REPLIES 10

HI @Armin91 great that it is now resolved.  The issue could be because you changed the settings for your overseas carrier earlier  🙂

Armin91

Thank you anyway. Weirdly enough, my problem got solved now. I went to sim card manager and clicked on my sim card, then its network mode was on 2G only, I put it on 4G/3G (auto connect), then boom. I got solved! 

Davis77

Do you still have a physical Rogers sim in the phone? 
your phone is probably confused on what sim to look for?   
changing the network settings is the logical option.  If not, put in a ticket 

HI @Armin91 

if you have another phone around, test it there

if still not connecting,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Armin91

My phone is Samsung galaxy A7 (2016). Yes, I'm using the same phone as before. With manual network selection, it shows just Rogers!. Thank you.

HI @Armin91 

May I know what phone are you using? are  you using the same phone as before or you got a new phone from overseas?

so, the sim is not connecting to PM network at all? do a manual Network selection, can it sees PM network ?

Armin91

I had rebooted and reset network setting now but the problem persists. Thank you anyway.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Armin91 

You will need to reset the Network Setting on your phone with the PM SIM in the phone.

But try rebooting (powering off then back on) your phone first to see if that works.

Armin91

Thank you Teo for your reply. Yes, mine is Android and I tried as you said now, but it only shows Rogers when I search. I think I should submit a ticket to a customer support agent. Thank you so much.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @Armin91, If you have an Android: Manually choose your network. Make sure the correct carrier is selected in your settings. Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Search now and select your carrier's network. You can also try restarting your phone.

If the issue persists, contact Public Mobile's customer support. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Explain the situation, including the 'not registered on network' message, and provide your account details.

Need Help? Let's chat.