Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I connot for the life of get this apn

Zombieninjabear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my lg g5 h831, withhome domain stuct on mms.mb.telus.com

impi:302220546285477@ims.mnc220.mcc303.3gpnetworking.org

phone contect 0x00000001. im gonna reset it and hope for the best. please someone help?

10 REPLIES 10

@Zombieninjabear 

Do you have access to a freedom mobile sim card? New or used? You may be able to add them using their simcard. If you have no friends with one you can always walk into a freedom location and ask to borrow one....tell them you want to see if you'll be able to add their APN because you are considering service with them. We can give you instructions on how to add the public mobile APN ( or any other as the method is the same.)

@Zombieninjabear  

Change Proxy to 74.49.0.18

Change port to 80

Leave APN Type blank

Zombieninjabear

Screenshot_2020-10-08-12-28-58.png

Screenshot_2020-10-08-12-28-53.png

@Zombieninjabear  Post a screenshot of your APN settings

@Zombieninjabear 

Contact moderators and give them make model and IMEI ask them to push settings through SMS.

After you accept the settings you may need to restart the phone

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Zombieninjabear ,

Try this:

" Check for updates.  Settings > System > Update Center.  In the "App Updates" option I saw no available updates when connected to WiFi.  After disconnecting WiFi and using the Public Mobile data connection, there was an available update called "com.android.carrierconfig".  I updated this and rebooted the phone. "

It seemed to have been the solution for this user: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/LG-G6-H873-Losing-Network-Connection/...

Zombieninjabear

even after factory reset... nothing. should i mention its android 8.0.0? kernel 3.18.71? ive tried eveything... factory reset again and give her another "good old collage try"

should i change modem settings? access hidden menu with *#546368#*831#?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Zombieninjabear 

enter these APN settings

APN settings.png

APN settings 2.png

@Zombieninjabear 

I'm afraid @popping is correct a network reset if it works count it as your lucky day. The vast majority of LG owners are forced to back up there phone and do a factory reset. Make sure you know your Google id if you have it Google locked.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zombieninjabear wrote:

my lg g5 h831, withhome domain stuct on mms.mb.telus.com

impi:302220546285477@ims.mnc220.mcc303.3gpnetworking.org

phone contect 0x00000001. im gonna reset it and hope for the best. please someone help?

For LG phone, you need to do a network reset before your data working again after switching to new provider.

If network reset does not work, you may need to backup your data and do a factory reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.