cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I chose one plan- was given a different one. How do I change that back?

va6yag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I chose a Canada wide plan, but was given a province wide plan instead. And was billed for it, as well.

I need to have the Canada wide plan- and no, I'm not paying twice for the same plan. Who do I talk to, to get that changed back?

17 REPLIES 17

@Spudster if you see the second pic that means you will not be able to see the plans pages. 

it's been working for me all day. so this could be region dependant or browser. it's most likely region

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gpixel 

East coast.

The 2nd pic. 

Why?

@Spudster what region are you in and what does your 'overview' look like?

Screenshot_20210306-231606.png

or

Screenshot_20210305-164908.png

@Spudster 

Something is up......

I don't even know why pm still has a province and Canada wide options... it's nearly April and the only plan lucky and chatr changed to province wide was the $15 plan. 

Spudster

@darlicious 

But will the OP be able to schedule a plan change?

When I experimented on my own account, there are no plans to select under the change plan option, so it looks like PM is still friggin around with things.

@LurganIeUk 

But i would screenshot the scheduled change.

@LurganIeUk 

Once the change at next renewal is scheduled it is set with what it says the plan includes.....including the price.

Spudster

Yes @LurganIeUk 

If they can select the plan change that's currently on sale for next renewal,  they will get it whether or not it's still on sale at the time of their next renewal.

@LurganIeUk 

I haven't looked for a bit now but presumably both versions of the plan are there to choose (Provincial & National Calling) and like always, if you have scheduled a change you will get the change at renewal even if the plan were to disappear in the mean time. That is typically the way it goes but someone got into a mess wit hit recently I think due to a plan change failure or a renewal failure where they had scheduled a change?

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Good point....worse case scenario @va6yag is only stuck with the plan for one month.

How is it handled if the plan was on sale? Does @va6yag  still get the sale price if he/she does the change plan right now to switch at renewal time?

@AE_Collector 

Good point....worse case scenario @va6yag is only stuck with the plan for one month.

First thing I would do is get the plan change to the one you want scheduled for your next renewal. You do that in “Change Plan” but choose the option to change plan at next renewal. That way if the Canada Calling version of the plan disappears or the sale ends and it goes up in price you will be locked in for next month. Just in case it is determined to not be PM’s fault that you have landed on the wrong plan.

I assume you are on a $25 or higher priced plan as there is no Canada Wide calling $15 plan now.

AE_Collector

When you look in you My Account. What plan did it say that you paid for? In the transactions. 

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@va6yag 

Ask the moderators to switch your plan. They have been very accommodating when I had made a mistake in the past.

@va6yag 

Did this happen when activating? Was it in store? Anyways contact the moderators as instructed and explain the mix up and ask them to switch the plans for you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@va6yag wrote:

I chose a Canada wide plan, but was given a province wide plan instead. And was billed for it, as well.

I need to have the Canada wide plan- and no, I'm not paying twice for the same plan. Who do I talk to, to get that changed back?

@va6yag ,

Contact the Moderators. If you have any screen shots, include them. If not, I would contact them anyway.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.