cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use my data

Kashubjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At first I thought this was just an outage however I haven't been able to use data in over a week. I pay for this data and I have reset my phone, I have tried internet solutions like clearing partition cache however I still can't use my data. I am prompted to sign into network every time I try and activate data but my phone has not been reported stolen nor have I been made aware of fraudulent activity. 

5 REPLIES 5

Kashubjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 90 day cycle just reset. So I have 6000+ Mb remaining of data. I have so far used 157 Mb in the month of October trying to connect to data.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kashubjr

Were you able to resolve this issue? If all else fails, the next recourse would be to contact the Moderator team directly to find out what is happening if you have already tried the suggestions of those posted before me.

I hope you can find a solution quick as it seems like a long time without data and not knowing why.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Login to your self-serve portal and see if you have data still listed on your account. Once you run out of data for the month, it disappears from your self-serve portal until renewing.

Furthermore, once data has been spent, it simply stops working. There's no overage use and no overage fees.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kashubjr, if you have been successful in using the data before, that means there should be no issues with the phone set up or phone compatibility.  My sense is you have run out of data.  Login to the self serve and take a look at the overview.  What do you see on data usage.  If there is no mention of data, then it is all used up.  It is weird, that is how the account is presented when there is no data left in the cycle. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into your acct, look at My Add-ons and check the data remaining to make sure you haven't used it up already.

Need Help? Let's chat.