Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everybody,

Can i Anybody help me?

I cant sign to my self -account.

I want to pay my public account

4 REPLIES 4

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can dial *611 to make your payment! If you forgot your password then you can get a recovery one sent to your email. Hope that helps 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@omarasdrubal17  if you are having account related issues, please reach out to the moderator team for assistance. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour, but up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@omarasdrubal17 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Can i Anybody help me?

I cant sign to my self -account.

I want to pay my public account

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Do you have a valid credit card on file? If so you could pay using the 611 service.

You can also buy vouchers and use the 611 service.

Maybe also try clearing cache/cookies or incognito/privacy mode or a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.