cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive calls and only limited texts

Naztan83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I can't receive incoming calls, and can only reciece texts from a few contacts. This is super frustrating how do I fix this ? Any help is appreciated.
10 REPLIES 10

rishikap7

Hi Sarah, I've sent you a personal message in regards to exact same issue and included account number and email.  I've been out of service for a week! Thanks 🙂

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Naztan83

I'm really sorry about that!

I can't find your account using your email address. Are you able to receive calls and texts now?

Let me know!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Wrazzaqui
I had the same thing happened to me after activating my sim but after 1 hour it was fixed, it was because it took a while to transport the number. Did you have your sim active before transferring you number to public mobile?

ora
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try by enabling cellular data and 3G service

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I don't think that'll help

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Even though you are supposed to deal with public mobile to fix he port, you min be able to call Fido and ask them why the port didn't go through and maybe they can fix it from their side.  That's an option to pursue while you wait for a mod to respond. 

Rockdaddy22
Ok definitely souls like a failed port

Naztan83
No I was with Fido

Rockdaddy22
It sounds like it could be a failed port. You'll need to contact a mod.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Rockdaddy22
Were you with Wind?
Need Help? Let's chat.