cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make or receive calls and have no data

Marko5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday my service was supposed to renew but for some reason instead I get a notification from my phone saying my sim isn't provisioned and when ever I try to make a call it says not registered on bet work and today when I checked my account it says subscription will renew June 6 also current subscription cycle is June 6 to june 6 I've had this number for a couple years now and this the first time thus had happened

@CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

melp13

Mine keeps kicking me off network and then drops calls and uses all my data, I have to keep going to use connection as is

@Marko5 wrote:

Did all that and whenever I submit a ticket I get an error 

@Marko5 try the 2nd method in @kb_mv 's post. 

Or, same thing here too: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Marko5

Did all that and whenever I submit a ticket I get an error 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Marko5 yeah, that is a little messed up. 

Try,

• restarting your phone
  • remove your SIM card, then gently reinserting it
  • perform a reset of the network settings
  • can you try your SIM card into another phone to see if services work?

If this and other suggestions are not helping for all services to work, then yes submit a ticket to CSA ask to fix it.

Marko5

It says I'm currently subscribed 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marko5   look like the renewal failed.  Can you login to My Account using Incognito mode and see if Account status is active?  If suspended.  Click on the resume service button to make a manual payment 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Marko5  

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.