cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make calls or send texts

Mattdel6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for 15$ plan today , I can't call anyone or text but I can receive calls but I haven't received any texts 

Please someone help me I am getting real pissed because I already got charged 15$ 

Also when I try to call it says (I can't make long distance calls) but all my calls were local

Also on the home page it says my payment option as Jan 30 1969.. idk what this means but others have said they got this to

5 REPLIES 5

They have 1969 due date..don't think those suggestions will help ,☹️

@ChuckYeah wrote:

You are not alone. Others have had issues today. What does your self serve overview page indicate?

The following have been recommended and all are valid options:

1. Restart your phone. Not just once, but every hour or so until your service is restored.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

If that doesn't work, try manually load $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You are not alone. Others have had issues today. What does your self serve overview page indicate?

The following have been recommended and all are valid options:

1. Restart your phone. Not just once, but every hour or so until your service is restored.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

If that doesn't work, try manually load $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

Theirs definitely a system error that public mobile is facing. Lots of people have this issue tonight..

Please contact moderators to investigate and resolve for you.

Mattdel6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it does show 1969 what does this mean

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and check if payment due date is December 30th 1969..and if you have a balance in your account..

If so there's an issue with the system tonight and you will have to contact moderators to investigate.

To contacts mods. See picture.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.