cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make call out and in. *611 not working.

YANYI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am your company's customers, my phone number is*********** has been the phone signal is very good, but today I don't know what problem I can't use the phone. Data can't be use, phone has been no service status, can not call out or call in. I also tried to turn it off and then boot, I try all I can do. I hope you can help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @YANYI,

I'm terrible sorry to hear about all of this!

I have sent you details via private message regarding your service outage.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please blank out and erase your phone number.

Turn off your phone, take out the SIM card and make sure the contacts are clean. Make sure there is no dust in your phone. Put the SIM card back in and turn on your phone. 

*Yes, did you log into your account to see if there are enough funds if it expired?  Does it say Suspended?  did you use up all your data?

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, 

First off it is not the best idea to post private information such as phone numbers in a public forum such as this. I would recommended editing your post to protect your private information.

Secondly, tagging a moderator gets their attention. @Shazia_K It sounds like your account may have been suspended for some reason. Something else you could try doing is removing the SIM card and trying it in a phone that works on the telus/koodo network, that will let you know if its PM's end or your phone. They will respond via private messages to get information from you so please check that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.