cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make a payment on my account?? The image below is what appeared right after I hit make payme

WillowLawrence
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

@WillowLawrence 

To restart your service...... Clear your browser. Reboot your device. Use secret/incognito mode. Log in and go to the payments page. Choose other amount and add your plan amount +$1. Submit payment. Go to your overview page if it doesnt say active then try clicking on the reactivate button. If that doesn't work go to the plans or the usage page. Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Resume your service. This should force the system to take your payment. Log out and reboot your device.

WillowLawrence

Agreed now I just need to figure out what is going on with my account

@WillowLawrence 

You did it! Let's do it again with your account!

WillowLawrence

I went to the post & deleted the photo hopefully it worked this time cause I thought I had deleted it before after seeing some other posts. thank you  

@WillowLawrence 

You can choose 'other amount' and enter how much you need

Then restart your phone

If that doesn't work you can add another dollar and restart again

And if that won't work you can report the phone lost then in couple of minutes found and don't forget to restart.

If it all fails please contact moderators by sending private message to Moderator_Team

Ps. You can always zoom out it draw over sensitive info before posting it. The problem is that account number is one thing that may be helpful to somebody steeling your account so it's best to keep it private.

Please go into your profile and remove the picture, it is still available to public

@WillowLawrence wrote:

I didn't think there was anything on it that showed info like that but I'm glad you pointed it out thank you 

@WillowLawrence   I didn't see any personal info on your photo either, but then I probably didn't look too closely.  However, now you need to click your avatar (top right) and then My Profile, then delete your photo there as well as it's still visible for anyone just in case there is.

WillowLawrence

I didn't think there was anything on it that showed info like that but I'm glad you pointed it out thank you 

@WillowLawrence   Can you make calls, text and/or use your data?

Edit: okay if your phone is without service, first retry by clearing cache/cookies and browser with incognito mode.  Sometimes it just takes another hour or so before the payment gets applied.

WillowLawrence

So when I woke up this morning my phone wasn't working & I tried to make the payment but it's not doing it every time it goes to the image I posted. There's money in my account so I'm wondering if the payment is stuck on Proceso or something?

@WillowLawrence 

Basically all we need now is your phone number to port out your phone number and steal all your money as you have given us the other info required to do this...thats why.

@WillowLawrence 

You're asking on a PUBLIC forum, not to Public Mobile employees.

On the Community, we're all customers, just like you.  However, it's also open to anyone who simply wishes to read about Public Mobile.

Posting personal information presents a risk to ones security of accounts in that hackers are adept at using it to circumvent verification processes when dealing with companies, therefore, possibly gaining access to your accounts or services.

WillowLawrence

I literally hit reactivate my plan & this is was the result of it it did not give me that option even though it should have worked

@WillowLawrence 

Do you still have service? If so this is a normal part of renewal. Next it will say expired and eventually it will go back to active,

@WillowLawrence wrote:

Okay thanks. I'm signed up for auto-pay & I'm wondering if that's why this happened? I tried the Simon message thing but it kept saying I was asking a unclear question & got no where with that. Does anyone know how long an auto pay payment takes to process?

@WillowLawrence   Are your phone services all working?

WillowLawrence

Sorry but why would it matter that I posted my own personal information? I was not sure what was going on with my account & so I asked for help i an aware that it's a post but I'm signed up for auto pay so what you just said does not make sense

If you HAVE active service, you need not do anything, if not, please follow payment advice to cover the plan amount.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman 

Can you please edit. thx

@WillowLawrence 

Please remove the image from your profile as well. Please and thank you.

WillowLawrence

Okay thanks. I'm signed up for auto-pay & I'm wondering if that's why this happened? I tried the Simon message thing but it kept saying I was asking a unclear question & got no where with that. Does anyone know how long an auto pay payment takes to process?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

PLEASE delete the picture in your message, @WillowLawrence 

You've posted this to a PUBLIC forum for everyone to see.

You can delete it by going into the message, clicking the 3 little dots on upper right, and amend the message.

In order to get service, you'll need to make a manual payment to bring the available balance up to the plan amount, THEN click the reactivate button.

You can make the payment with a payment card registered to the account, or by adding a voucher either through *611 or via self-serve.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@WillowLawrence   Try clearing cache/cookies and use a different browser with privacy/incognito mode enabled before retrying to make your payment.  You may need to wait an hour before retrying.

Need Help? Let's chat.