cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make a payment, change my credit card information and much more ...

BLV5T-4GL2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't even know where to start. 

I thought I placed automatic payment in my settings so that this doesn't happen. I've also checked my credit card and I can't see why my payment didn't go through. 

I can log in, but it brings me back to the home page and I have to start again. 
Made it to my account page, somehow, but it's not showing my plan, phone information or anything. 
For some reason, the site thinks that I want to register another SIM card, which is not the case.

I really tried to figure this out on my own, but it's really not working. I even tried the app and I think it just made this whole thing even worse.

Not only that, but I chatted with someone and told me to make a ticket but guess what, I still don't have access to make one. 

Is the site buggy, or is it just me? 

So ... what do I do? xD 

Thanks in advance! 

9 REPLIES 9

@Maureen2323 

If you are using the app, tap on the “+” in circle and you will see Payment section.

Maureen2323

There is no Payment Method on the Subscription and Add-On section. I cannot find a place to change a credit card on any of the tabs. I was told I have to submit a ticket to change a credit card. I cannot see another way, am I wrong?

@BLV5T-4GL2 wrote:

I tried but the *611 didn't work 😞 

What about 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device @BLV5T-4GL2 .

If public cannot find your account, then it was disabled for some reason. Did you report an suspicious charges on your card by any chance?

BLV5T-4GL2

I tried but the *611 didn't work 😞 

BLV5T-4GL2

Thank you, pmbc
I sent a private message. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BLV5T-4GL2 wrote:

Not only that, but I chatted with someone and told me to make a ticket but guess what, I still don't have access to make one. 

@BLV5T-4GL2  - since you are here in the community, like all of us, you can reach Public Mobile customer support.

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BLV5T-4GL2 - have you ever had working services?

What happens when you open a tab in incognito mode and log in here: My Account

Or, when you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device)  what doe the status say?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BLV5T-4GL2 

Go to the Subscription & Add-on Section then scroll down to Payment Method and next to the existing 4 digit CC number to the right…click on the pencil icon to change your CC.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BLV5T-4GL2  You can try to logon from a desktop browser to see if you have any better luck.  If having trouble with desktop browser try using incognito or in private browsing and should be able to logon.  If you're trying to reach a CS Agent, you can send them a PM from your community account which you've logged onto in order to create the community post.    Use this link to send them a PM if you need their help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When it works, the auto payment does work well, just set it and forget it.  But for those that have trouble, it seems to require a CS agent to intervene.

Need Help? Let's chat.