cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in since Eversafe update

jen15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've just now created this community account, so I can maybe reach someone to help get me back into my own account. I've been blocked from logging in for weeks now, ever since I was asked to login with Eversafe. No matter what I do, when I try to log in I get a message saying I am locked out from too many tries and to try again in an hour. This happens immediately on my first attempt, whether I wait an hour, 3 hours, a day or two weeks. I've tried to get help with the chat bot but no luck there either, I just get sent in loops and ultimately get blocked because eventually i get asked to login before i can get further help. Does anyone know how I can get help?

5 REPLIES 5

@jen15 wrote:

Thanks @esjliv yes it's the case that I never even get close enough to being able to get and enter a code 😕  Chatbot sent me in circles too but now that I'm here Ive sent a message to a cs agent,  thanks for suggesting 🙏

Use the ticket link provided.  A friend experienced the same issue last week that you are going through.  We got around the problem by me doing the login for him using my phone on the app.  In the end he was only able to login after reinstalling the app.  Perhaps you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and doing the login from there.  

jen15

Thanks @esjliv yes it's the case that I never even get close enough to being able to get and enter a code 😕  Chatbot sent me in circles too but now that I'm here Ive sent a message to a cs agent,  thanks for suggesting 🙏

jen15

Thanks @hTideGnow ! I just tried the incognito thing no luck same result. So now I've sent a message to a cs agent,  and now I'm pretty excited someone might connect with me!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jen15 

this issue usually resolvable if you use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again.  Please try

if that does not help, submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

So frustrating @jen15 .

Try resending the code (or enter the incorrect code a few times) and see if you can get it sent to your email. EDIT, if you are evening getting to this stage??

If that doesn't work, does the Forgot your email function help you? Otherwise, submit a ticket to CS_Agent for help if this and other suggestions are not working.

If still circles...methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Need Help? Let's chat.