cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking to buy Ulefone Armour x9 pro ..will it work on your network

miroslavslodki1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am looking to buy the Ulefone armour x9 pro and need to know if it will work on your network

this model is not listed in your compatibility link..but i saw an earlier post that said the x8 would work

these are the specs 

miroslavslodki1_0-1647205512668.png

much appreciated

you might then update the equipment compatibility list so as to help others that might follow

13 REPLIES 13

@softech - thanks for flagging. Yes. We're looking into the settings for the filter. 

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also

In phone messages app settings

Turn off chat features

farmbot

If u enjoy music sound quality thru bluetooth or headphone is sublime.

🎶▶️

farmbot

All apps work and updates for apps thru playstore is fulfilled automatic.

64 Gb internal storage is enough for me so I don't add a micro sd.

Protective film is already applied by factory.... extra tempered glass film in package. Remove factory applied film if u wish to apply tempered glass film.

A little tricky to insert Sim card as it sits "on top" of tray slot. Push the tray in slowly and make sure Sim stays in tray. Sim 1 is the deepest inset tray in phone. Rubber plugs covering Usb and headphone need a good fingernail pry to open.

The battery is good endurance but may not show 100% after charging.

Very good call reception and quality.

No need for a case and none are available.

Android 11 takes little space and is a treat.

micro usb charging

Order from Amazon with confidence especially from  Ulefone Mobil-Global-NA.

They will answer your questions.

So far enjoying my upgrade.

miroslavslodki1

sorry..last question...their online info is a little confusing as its different in a few sites

can i use SD card for expanded memory storage..it says up to 256gb?

did you need a protective film for the screen..it says its included?

did you get a case?

cheers

miroslavslodki1

farmbot...have you had any issues with google play apps?

(VLC player, gmail, google home etc?)

Nothing better than experience shared by someone who has the phone and tried it .   Thanks @farmbot.

farmbot

Yes Amor x9Pro is excellent on Publicmobile network.

I have used 1 month.

Setting I use

under Mobile network

MMS messages  On

send and receive when mobile data off

4G calling off

Advanced

wi-fi calling off

automatically select network   On It will choose LTE for Data and fall back to 3G for voice

APN  choose publicmobile  

If you use a working active Sim all the settings will be available

Make sure that 4G calling is off you need 3G to talk.

Its an excellent phone. Cheers. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Good to know we have a workaround for the current issue....still needs to be fixed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol...you were right with posting the compatibility bands and the spam filter deleting the posts. I remembered to take a screenshot immediately after my edit and the post disappeared seconds later. It looks like posts that include too many numbers will trigger the spam filter. So my initial post was okay but the edit was not.

@darlicious  (and @J_PM )  I am not too sure if too many numbers triggered that.  Like the following works (the filter just does not like to see PM's own frequency/bands.. LoL): 

these are the bands for this  phone, BOLD are those compatible with PM

3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 28

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol...you were right with posting the compatibility bands and the spam filter deleting the posts. I remembered to take a screenshot immediately after my edit and the post disappeared seconds later. It looks like posts that include too many numbers will trigger the spam filter. So my initial post was okay but the edit was not.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

This is the problem with the spam filter....as soon as I edited my post to include the compatibility bands the spam filter deleted my post.

Screenshot_20220313-142106.png

Need Help? Let's chat.