cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WISH to confess rigorous honesty

Sans1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am realizing that i get into these difficulties because I:

1.) Despite receiving publicmobile, timely,1 week notice that bill is upcoming..I've not been consistent in getting the money ready to pay the bill...

2.) When I have heeded their helpful reminders...and made sure the funds WERE there...I have no issues  and the phone service remains flowing and uninterrupted

8 REPLIES 8

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Sans1 

Use the hybrid auto pay plan. Pay ahead 2 payments. Next text notification pay again. 

That is....if you are on the $ rewards as auto pay gives you $2 off.  . If you are on points I would have to reword. 

@Sans1  hahahahaha yeah the low cost plans are what makes me think I’m a lifer to public mobile 🙂

Sans1

YOU said the most important thing...the service is not expensive and works all that I need.

Sans1

Dang......I am surrounded by good people and feel utterly and humbly blessed. Thank you again.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sans1  We are all customers like you , and we all too had a learning curve we had to get passed to be able to navigate the site and it’s glitches and cache issues etc …. Happens to us all you’re not alone … that said don’t feel bad at all and just enjoy the low cost plans and helpful community if you ever get stumped or caught of guard by services interruptions 

Sans1

Awwwwww and once again...thank you for your input.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sans1 

No problem.

It's always good to reflect on oneself, however we're all here to help others along the way.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sans1   if you do not want to service interruption, load the fund into your account ahead of the payment due date.  It will sit in the Available fund and will be used when renewal date come

Of course, you can also enable Pre-Authorized payment as a backup.  In case you forgot to load the money in time, PM will take care of it using the Autopay feature

Need Help? Let's chat.