cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM TIRED OF THIS!!!!

MzBlackPearl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I AM LITERALLY GOING TO WRITE THIS POST IN ALL CAPS, BECAUSE I AM THAT FRUSTRATED. YET AGAIN, I TOPPED UP, WITH THE INTENT TO CHANGE MY PLAN. SINCE ACTUALLY CLICKING ON CHANGE MY PLAN BEFORE TOPPING UP DIDN'T WORK PROPERLY LAST TIME, I ADDED FUNDS FIRST AND THEN WENT TO CHANGE MY PLAN, BUT THE OLD PLAN ACTIVATED RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT ME BEING ABLE TO CHANGE IT, BECAUSE SOM OF THE FUNDS WERE TAKEN BY THE OLD PLAN.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K I AM TIRED OF THIS!!!! EVERY TIME I TOP UP I HAVE TO COME HERE AND POST TO GET IT DONE RIGHT!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT OUT ON EITHER OF YOU, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS! SO NOW I HAVE A 10 DAY PLAN INSTEAD OF THE 30 DAY PLAN I WANTED AND LOADED MONEY FOR.

COULD EITHER OF YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE? I WILL INBOX YOU MY NUMBER NOW, YET AGAIN.

ALSO, I HAVE PREVIOUSLY ASKED YOU BOTH THE SAME QUESTION ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE REGARDING HOW THE TIMING WORKS FOR PLANS....SINCE IT APPEARS I AM PAYING FOR DAYS I DON'T ACTUALLY GET AND YET, STILL HAVE ISSUES LIKE THIS TO DEAL WITH. 

AGAIN FOR YOUR EASE OF REFERENCE I HAVE COPIED MY MOST RECENT MESSAGE. 

Also, I had previously sent a message to you and Mary regarding this issue and also asking for an explanation of the timing of the service. Now that this issue has been resolved, I have included part of the previous message for your ease of reference to address the timing issue, as I am now very concerned about how much time I have actually lost because of this. 

"Thank you for getting back to me. I know there has been a backlog, which is likely why it took a while to receive a response. I understand that Shazia restarted my plan to take effect right away, so that I didn't miss full days of service, however there were several hours that passed between when I loaded the card, realized that it hadn't taken effect properly and was able to get it resolved by Shazia. That's time that I paid for and lost, because of provisioning issues in the Public Mobile system. I shouldn't have to seek tech and customer support NEARLY EVERY TIME that I top up my account, but there is almost always an issue. 

As it was only a 10 day plan, that cut into the time that I was able to use my device and service. Also, I have noticed that regardless of what time of day I activate my plan, it activates for the number of days of the plan, including the day activated and doesn't roll over a 24 hour cycle. Basically, if I load my funds at 1 pm on January 1, it will not expire at 1 pm on January 11, it will expire by the morning of the end date, January 11. That means I am always receiving less time than I paid for. Especially, if there is some error that I have to contact the mods to fix."

Would you be able to explain how the timing works for days of service, because at the moment it appears that I get shortchanged for time that I pay for, regardless of 10 or 30 day plans and I just want to know what is going on. Even now, you've activated this plan after 12 pm today. My plan expires on January 12. So technically I paid for 10 days, but I am getting 8.5 days. Because, unless I add more money and activate the plan, it will expire by the morning of January 12. This is probably why autopay is recommended. Because then service continues without interruption and the customer remains oblivious to the fact that they are getting shortchanged on their service. Please, please, please provide an explanation for this. 

Thank you in advance for your response. 
Abby

25 REPLIES 25

hereiam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a day late on my due date, and today when I  tried to reactivate it, well there seems to be a due date issue where I paid twice, different amounts, but it does not tell me when those payments are for, but my phone is not working at all now even after the said payments.  All I wanted was to pay for Feb and the 30 day plan and Unlimited US and Canada talk.  Cant use the phone, seems no plan went through for Feb but two payments went through.  

I WANT TO CANCEL THOSE PAYMENTS, AND PAY FOR ONLY FEB AND ONLY THE TWO PLANS I CHOSE.  I WANT MY PHONE REACTIVATED NOW!!!!!!!!

hereiam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a day late on my due date, and today when I  tried to reactivate it, well there seems to be a due date issue where I paid twice, different amounts, but it does not tell me when those payments are for, but my phone is not working at all now even after the said payments.  All I wanted was to pay for Feb and the 30 day plan and Unlimited US and Canada talk.  Cant use the phone, seems no plan went through for Feb but two payments went through.  

I WANT TO CANCEL THOSE PAYMENTS, AND PAY FOR ONLY FEB AND ONLY THE TWO PLANS I CHOSE.  I WANT MY PHONE REACTIVATED NOW!!!!!!!!

MzBlackPearl

Great! Thank you for responding! I just wanted to be proactive and make sure I was aware to prevent any issues. Glad I am clear on the process. 

Thanks for being such helpful Mods and continuing to work hard for PM customers! ❤️

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @MzBlackPearl

Thank you for reaching out to us! If you want to get an US add-on, you only need to add the funds and select the add-on. If you run into any issues, just send us a private message and we will assist you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

MzBlackPearl

Hi @Shazia_K,

It has been rebooted and updated in self-serve accordingly. Thank you again, as always. I appreciate your assistance. 

I am travelling to the US this weekend and I am taking the initiative to inquire about the appropriate way to add the US roaming add on, to avoid any issues and alleviate any potential frustration. 

Could you please advise me of the appropriate protocol? I would suspect adding the funds and then selecting the add on, but I just want to be aware and clear, to save you and I any further complications. 

I would again appreciate your assistance with this. 

Thank you kindly, 

Abby

@MzBlackPearl

Can you reboot your phone, please? The plan has been updated 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

MzBlackPearl

Hello @Shazia_K

I had responded to your post and inboxed you the necessary information. The proper plan is still not showing in self-serve. Would you be able to address this, please? 

Thank you. 

MzBlackPearl

@will13am 

You are welcome. Your response incited and required it. But did you actually READ my long clarification. Apparently, you require another...enjoy!

Maybe someone, or the mods themselves saw the caps and exclamation marks in my subject line and it could have expedited my response time...or maybe not, if that contravenes company protocol for responsiveness.

I am literate, intelligent, eloquent and I type pretty fast, so it probably didn't take longer. And given some of my previous issues taking more than a day to resolve, yes this was a quicker response, although the resolution hasn't actually occured yet...weekends, I guess?

Would it have been answered the same? I don't know. Especially because I
A) didn't use expletives (but thanks for assuming I did, because I spoke in caps, instead of actually reading?) - did you mean exclamations instead?
B) I'm articulate enough to express my issue without cursing at someone in their professional place of business

C) I did identify and explain my problem and my frustration with said problem
D) Still got A response to my request for help, even though it hasn't been fully executed yet.  
E) Your sense of doubt is quite assumptive. Is this a pattern for you, like not reading things thoroughly or like some of my issues with PM?

If you respected open dialogue (even though I don't respect your misspelling - Dialog is a design company and/or the school newspaper at George Brown), your response to my instigation of dialogue regarding this service and my personal experience with it, would have been respected, as well. My right to express myself in ALL CAPS if I so choose, would have been respected, as well. Instead of chastized because of the written tone that my post conveyed, since I wasn't actually speaking with a live person and able to use vocal inflection to make my frustration clear. I'm quite polite on the phone too and even though I do get upset, I try to remember my empathy and what it felt like to do this job and employ that in my interactions with customer service. Especially, since I also, reward and commend good customer service. 😄

I also expressed in my post that I didn't want to take this out on the Mods, but that I was frustrated with my current predicament. Maybe you missed that and my expressions of gratitude for assistance. Could you not hear it over the yelling? 😄

Apparently, you also hadn't seen my previous AND separate post about hiring more mods to help improve the system? I've provided a link, for your ease of reference, so you can go chastize away over there too. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/PM-should-hire-more-mods-and-csrs/m-p/1233...

PS Cooler heads do not always prevail, as a hot head with excessively blinding emotion and emotional responses, which are available for perusal via Twitter, is about to be sworn in as the next US president, IN DAYS (yelling again, lol). 

Why would it make sense to make one post about my issue and then a second, separate one to rant about said issue? Wouldn't that be taking up valuable space in the forum for someone else with a genuine issue? 

My technical background doesn't fully afford me the knowledge to fully detail constructive suggestion

Also, no one feeds anyone, as this is an exchange of my money for a service from an organization. PM is not my employer (which is more of a hand feeding scenario, even though it still an exchange of service for money) and interestingly enough, it is becoming apparent that they want my money more than they want to provide appropriate, efficient and consistent service on their backend. 

Which became evident when on 2 occasions today I attempted to make calls and was told my phone and plan were not activated with Talk and a pitch to add funds and Talk to my plan. lmao even though my phone has been working since the top up on Friday. It's just not the plan I desired. 

Please don't tell me to walk a mile in shoes I've already worn, especially when I used the lessons I have learned on that mile to express frustration, grattiude and an issue that I had within a symbiotic relationship with PM. 

If the Mods are smiling or I'm smiling, no one will know because we are typing through a computer instead of talking on a phone. You can, at least, HEAR smiles

Does this sound like me yelling at them as if it is their fault? "I AM TIRED OF THIS!!!! EVERY TIME I TOP UP I HAVE TO COME HERE AND POST TO GET IT DONE RIGHT!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT OUT ON EITHER OF YOU, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" I am blatantly aware of the highly unlikelihood that any of this is directly either Mary's or Shazia's fault. 

Personally, I would prefer top notch service to top notch support, cause the first would reduce the need for the second. 

Cheers! And thanks for the dialogue and witty repartee...

MzBlackPearl

@daiski You get it! I'm not a bitchy, mean person just ranting on a vulnerable MOD, out to destroy their day, without warrant. My issue is with the service I pay for, from the company they work for. People get yelled at in their jobs, which is why "Tell me about a situation where you dealt with an irate person and how you handled it" is a standard interview question. 

Now @Shazia_K has an interview story to tell, wherever her career may take her beyond PM. lol

I, too, have been with mutliple carriers, including both Telus and Koodo. So I am familiar with the brand, as a whole. 

And that is very smart for your travel plans, as I have taken many a call to troubleshoot issues for a US carrier, that has multiple international partnerships for service abroad, because of the companies extensive global network and reach. Between the frustration and the time differences, it can be a real ordeal for travellers and I genuinely feel for them. 

Thank you very much for expressing understanding and empathy of what I have been enduring and to be honest, I, myself, will be taking the next 30 days (once it is actually properly set up in my account) to examine the alternative carriers more closely. I can definitely understand that someone who has had a much less problematic experience OVERALL, would perceive and feel differently than I have before and do now. 

daiski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems like you are having a frustrating experience using pm. I just signed up pm yesterday with a new number at I am not getting any reception at all.  From reading posts on the forum, looks like there are many issues and the customers have to go through hoops to get things resolved.  All phone carriers have issues but it looks like long turnaround time and repeated issues can be common with pm.  I have used many carriers in the past and all are just plug and play. I travel a lot too and I never had any issues as I opted for other data plans with different carriers overseas.  I actually never had to call customer service with more than 10 carriers that I signed up with. 

This is my first time with pm and I am doing a lot of homework on my own trying to resolve the situation, which was never necessary before because it's just plug and play. I have never had a defective sim card either.

Pm plan is not much cheaper than other existing second tier out there so it's not worth the amount of work and time I need to invest to get my issue fixed. Of course, customers with smooth sailing may not feel such frustration but I can see why @MzBlackPearl initiated this thread. So far I am not having too much fun myself because I paid for a product that has yet to work. I already paid for 3 months and (is refund an option with pm?) I will definitely bail after 3 months are up. 

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

@will13amThis specific issue may be user error related, I can admit that. And I absolutely intend to learn from my mistakes. Hopefully PM is doing the same, as several changes that have occurred in the 2.5 years that I have been using this service, have made it difficult to adapt to yet another new way of doing things. 

I wish that self-serve, truly meant self-serve to PM. Nearly any time I have done anything in this system, I have had to follow up with a person, whether via phone, previously, or here. Even without user error factored in. System error/inadequacy has been a consistent issue plaguing this company. 

@as I replied to a previous person, yelling this time, got me a quicker response. I genuinely hope that is not what is required to garner ones in the future and I have expressed to both @Mary_M and @Shazia_K, both on public posts and private messages, appreciation and gratitude for their assistance. Just like they apologize and offer empathy, every time I have to contact them with an issue. I don't want to yell at anyone. I'm a genuinely kind person, but everyone has their limit and I was nearing mine this morning. 

How do you know if my excessive emotion is warranted or not? How do you know what I've actually endured? Oh that's riiiight, you don't.

It's a 2 way street. I pay money for a service and I expect to receive that service. What I signed up for initially, what I pay for and what I have received have differed in more than one way. I am tired of the service issues and I do have a breaking point, which I have not quite reached yet. 

The price point of PM has been helpful during difficult times and that is why it overshadows my frustration. I am on a limited income at the moment and relying on my phone to job search, so it was a bit more dire to me, than you may be aware or even understand. 

I have also been with nearly all Canadian mobile providers at various times in my life and the actual phone service from PM, I enjoy significantly, until I A) have to top up, or B) change my plan or C) change payment information in self-serve. I am now more versed in future dating plan changes and hope that utilizing that will prevent such issues in the future. 

It also made me realize why auto pay is the option that PM promotes so much. For customers to avoid these issues, while also maintaining continuity of service, even if that requires a certain obligation from the customer. But I don't want to sign up for autopay at the moment. Especially if I would have to double check my payment history for errors and issues, just to make sure, cause the reliability is not consistently present. 

My other issue is, why give the option to change my plan, without REQUIRING the input of a start date or date of when that change should take effect? I am referring to what I did the last time this occurred, where I selected the change my plan link and proceeded to follow what the system directed - to top up the difference between my plan choices - and it still didn't work? Then don't create a link to do something, in a self serve system, if it doesn't actually work to provide service to the customer independently. A key aspect of my frustration. It's the half assed empowerment of the consumer. 

This is primarily where the frustration is. I feel like I have to go in circles sometimes to be a customer. And it would all be fine if I just signed up for autopay and let it take the money when it's supposed to, but how can I truly rely on it to do that, when PM has demonstrated a lack of doing what is supposed to be done, already. 

I understand "getting what you pay for", but there has to a be a line/standard somewhere. Again, I can empathize with the challenges that came to light as a result of the Fall Promo. But we are in a new year, with old problems. When does it get resolved? After 5 years of being with PM?

So please, @will13am before you blame it on the user or "assume" that I' not tired enough, because I am still a customer, try thinking from another person's perspective.

I appreciate your response and your suggestions, but it's not like I just joined PM and started yelling after the first issue. There has definitely been a cumulative effect, that dissipates during the time that my phone is working with no issue and between the time that I have to contact PM for support, YET AGAIN...

Thanks for the long clarification.  I doubt that yelling helped to expedite resolution.  In fact, it took longer for you to complete your post.  If the expletives were not included and you stuck to problem identification only, the request for help would be answered just the same.  

I do respect open dialog about this service.  We live in a democracy and freedom of speech is one of its pillars.  You can rant all you want in a separate post and include some constructive suggestions on how the system can be improved.  

I believe in the idiom don't bite the hand that feeds you.  You gotta walk a mile in the shoes of the customer service reps once in a while.  It's not fun to try to smile and give you top notch support when you yell at them as if it's their fault.  

MzBlackPearl

I KNOW, RIGHT! Lol I just wish the instructor had been more thorough in the lectures. And whoever designed the class could/would fix the pitfalls in the curriculum....lmao

Good mark = service that works and consistently. 

@MzBlackPearl  Sometimes using PM's serf serve is like taking classes, and need to revew before exam, and hopefully we are perform as good as we hope and get good mark at the end.  😄

MzBlackPearl

Hello again @Shazia_K,

I appreciate your attention to this matter, however I did not have a FULL 10 days of service. I had the amount of service I received once you were able to rectify the issue the last time, hours after I topped up, on Jan 3. Which to PM is 10 FULL days of service. Now I am aware that the PM system does not count partial days or operate on a 24 hour cycle for service times, so being empowered with that information will help me navigate this adequately in the future.

I just wanted to know and I can appreciate how busy all of the Mods are, however I had inquired previously for clarification and was ignored, so I'm sure you can understand how not knowing AND not being responded to, can contribute to a frustrating customer experience, but I digress...

Now, I better understand the limitations of the PM system, at present, and as well, how my lack of information and user error contributed to this issue, I will definitely take the initiative to plan and top up prior to plan expiration and to future date and schedule plan changes in self serve. 

I have inboxed you my mobile number and plan choice. Please advise if you require anything further to resolve this matter. 

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Abby

MzBlackPearl

@jaswest2754Thank you for the info. I am now more aware of this action, but given the type and number of issues I have had in nearly 3 years, I may be one of those customers with a bug, but I think I will go one step further and only add money before hand and maybe right at midnight to ensure that I am getting ALL of the service time that I pay for. I have lost time, having to contact and await tech support on issues, as it is not always instantaneous, especially through this method. And it's not like the time difference is accounted for, since day 1 is day 1 regardless of the time. 

But as someone suggested earlier, I'm just not completely exhausted with this service yet.

Just tired, hence the subject line. 

MzBlackPearl

@ckl Clearly, so I have I, lol but thank you. I have realized how much scheduling and planning is involved in being a PM customer these days...

I definitely have tried to avoid this, however, sometimes it's the way a pay day falls that can't be helped. 

I will definitely endeavour to schedule plan changes in advance. I am going to the US next week and would like to add a roaming add on, but I am extremely apprehensive, cause I genuinely need my phone during that time and I don't want to risk it not working...but that is how I currently feel. 

MzBlackPearl

@will13amThis specific issue may be user error related, I can admit that. And I absolutely intend to learn from my mistakes. Hopefully PM is doing the same, as several changes that have occurred in the 2.5 years that I have been using this service, have made it difficult to adapt to yet another new way of doing things. 

I wish that self-serve, truly meant self-serve to PM. Nearly any time I have done anything in this system, I have had to follow up with a person, whether via phone, previously, or here. Even without user error factored in. System error/inadequacy has been a consistent issue plaguing this company. 

As I replied to a previous person, yelling this time, got me a quicker response. I genuinely hope that is not what is required to garner ones in the future and I have expressed to both @Mary_M and @Shazia_K, both on public posts and private messages, appreciation and gratitude for their assistance. Just like they apologize and offer empathy, every time I have to contact them with an issue. I don't want to yell at anyone. I'm a genuinely kind person, but everyone has their limit and I was nearing mine this morning. 

How do you know if my excessive emotion is warranted or not? How do you know what I've actually endured? Oh that's riiiight, you don't.

It's a 2 way street. I pay money for a service and I expect to receive that service. What I signed up for initially, what I pay for and what I have received have differed in more than one way. I am tired of the service issues and I do have a breaking point, which I have not quite reached yet. 

The price point of PM has been helpful during difficult times and that is why it overshadows my frustration. I am on a limited income at the moment and relying on my phone to job search, so it was a bit more dire to me, than you may be aware or even understand. 

I have also been with nearly all Canadian mobile providers at various times in my life and the actual phone service from PM, I enjoy significantly, until I A) have to top up, or B) change my plan or C) change payment information in self-serve. I am now more versed in future dating plan changes and hope that utilizing that will prevent such issues in the future. 

It also made me realize why auto pay is the option that PM promotes so much. For customers to avoid these issues, while also maintaining continuity of service, even if that requires a certain obligation from the customer. But I don't want to sign up for autopay at the moment. Especially if I would have to double check my payment history for errors and issues, just to make sure, cause the reliability is not consistently present. 

My other issue is, why give the option to change my plan, without REQUIRING the input of a start date or date of when that change should take effect? I am referring to what I did the last time this occurred, where I selected the change my plan link and proceeded to follow what the system directed - to top up the difference between my plan choices - and it still didn't work? Then don't create a link to do something, in a self serve system, if it doesn't actually work to provide service to the customer independently. A key aspect of my frustration. It's the half assed empowerment of the consumer. 

This is primarily where the frustration is. I feel like I have to go in circles sometimes to be a customer. And it would all be fine if I just signed up for autopay and let it take the money when it's supposed to, but how can I truly rely on it to do that, when PM has demonstrated a lack of doing what is supposed to be done, already. 

I understand "getting what you pay for", but there has to a be a line/standard somewhere. Again, I can empathize with the challenges that came to light as a result of the Fall Promo. But we are in a new year, with old problems. When does it get resolved? After 5 years of being with PM?

So please, @will13am before you blame it on the user or "assume" that I' not tired enough, because I am still a customer, try thinking from another person's perspective.

I appreciate your response and your suggestions, but it's not like I just joined PM and started yelling after the first issue. There has definitely been a cumulative effect, that dissipates during the time that my phone is working with no issue and between the time that I have to contact PM for support, YET AGAIN...

MzBlackPearl

@CaNuCk07 I appreciate your solution offer.

As someone who has worked in a customer service position, I can definitely understand how yelling would be unseemly. But yelling also got me the quickest response I've ever gotten on this platform, so it must have been effective in some ways.

Customers yell. Especially when they are frustrated. (You should have heard the CEO who was losing thousands of dollars for every minute his phone was down, when I was working tech support. That call STILL sticks out in my mind 9 years later. IMAGINE!) And since I no longer have access to a live person, where inflection and tone could be used, I instead am relegated to contact someone here. I utilized caps to convey my issue and the urgency of said issue.

I am extremely sympathetic to what agents and Mods endure and I also try to be extremely appreciative in my interactions with them, despite my frustrations of late. This was an outburst after several issues that have occurred and the associated culminating effects.

Which is reflected in why representatives are trained in empathy and why the first statement from the Mod was an apology. 

I also know that you are not aware of the extent of my experiences with PM over the last 2.5 years, so you may not understand why I am yelling, at this point. 

So although it may be a turn off to someone whose job it is to help, what kind of turn off do you think it provides to me, as a customer, after 2.5 years of service? Ponder that, please, while you are thinking of other ways to attempt to kick someone who is already down, especially when you know nothing of their actual circumstances. But thank you again, for taking the time to offer YOUR solution, from YOUR vantage point. Was my reply better than yelling? 

Also, I assume that the intent of your post was to incite a sense of compassion for the Mods and to inform me why yelling could be counter productive (thanks, I am already aware in regards to both of these) but it further served to display your own abruptness in speech and lack of compassion. But thanks again though. 🙂

MzBlackPearl

@stonechucker Well I appreciate the well wishes. Sorry the ALL CAPS was so difficult for you to read. Hopefully you can get some assistance with your impairment soon, as well. If not, try yelling...

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try not to do things on the last day or past that. If you want to do plan changes, you need to do it a few days in advance and future date it so the change is not immediate.

I've done many things on the last day and got burned quite a few times.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

TL;DR.  OP, you make reference to repeat problems.  Do you think there could be elements of user error the second time around?  Perhaps learn from what went wrong the first time, even if it is not your fault and avoid the pitfalls.  Anyway, yelling at the world solves nothing.  Cooler heads always prevail, don't be blinded by excessive emotion.  If you were truly tired of this service, you would be using a different provider already. 

@MzBlackPearl I would also like to offer a solution.  Yelling doesn't make anyone want to help, instead does the opposite and turns them off.  Luckily its the moderators job to help people or else you would probably not have your problem solved.

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would just like to offer a soloution to your issue for future reference. When you let your plan expire the system is set up that when you add funds it automatically reactivates your last plan. This is for convenience of users but is not perfect for all users. To stop this from happening in the future. Future date the plan change before your current plan expires and have the funds available in your account before it expires then your plan change will go thru (there is a bug that some have but not all user face where plan changes don't happen it is rare though). Im not sure why your are being short changed days though. Has never happened for me because I don't let my plan expire maybe. However for time all plans are set to change at the end of the day that they are set to expire, even works that way for roaming. So if you add plan at 1 PM it just sees the date and not the time and counts that as a day and not a partial day. Also the plan expires at the end of the day it is set to expire. So lets say you add the plan on the 1st it counts as first day of service meaning 9 days left meaning that the plan would expire on the night of the 10th (11th it the morning however you wish to look at for it) there for your technically getting 10 days of service just the 1st is partial day because of limitations of the PM system counting it as a complete day of service.

Hello @MzBlackPearl

I'm sorry to hear about this,

I see that your 10 days plan was activated on the 3rd of January and you had a full 10 days service until the 12th at midnight.

You manually made a payment this morning when your plan was expired if you were looking to switch plans you had to set a plan change prior to your plan expiration date. Right now the system automatically activated your current 10 days plan again but don't worry I will be glad to make the changes for you. 

Can you please specify which 30 days plan were you looking to switch to?

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry, due to my vision impairment, your yelling (ALL CAPS) is unreadable, and I will not be able to assist you.  I hope your concern is resolved shortly.

Need Help? Let's chat.