cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Bonus data?

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I thought I was out of data for days since not working, but according to this I’m not? Ideas?

6BDA149E-9550-4942-84E9-F90BFB9DC7F9.jpeg

46290D55-A292-452E-A344-420FB45E2BD2.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good call @computergeek541 . Incognito mode indeed shows I’m out of data.

thanks to everyone for your help.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Going for the potentially obvious here: do you have data usage limited on your phone? Have you restarted it recently? Most up-to-date OS and apps?

A few months ago I spent some time on YT, listening to a series of audiobooks, and it stopped suddenly. Since I wasn't able to make it work I thought I was out of data, however, according to "My Account" I had still plenty. Can't say what exactly did the trick, but after running recent updates and restarting the phone I was back in business. 😎

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Transition from plan's data allowance to bonus or add-on should be seamless. You will not have any interruption and everything will stop when you exhaust ALL data you have on account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

If after logging in using secret incognito mode you still have data left have you checked your phone settings to see if your data limiter is enabled?

@rossputin wrote:

I thought I was out of data for days since not working, but according to this I’m not? Ideas?

The transition to start using your bonus data is immediate.  The details that you seen in your account might be out of date. Please log out and then close your browser. Log back in using incgonito/private mode to see if the amount of data used/remaining amounts change/get updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.