cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update a 2nd phone payment info which I am unable to update as payment is paid by my wife's a

Ziggy-15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How am I able to update credit card info for a 2nd phone for me  that has been paid monthly thru my wife's credit card for at least 8 months before a renewal expiry date. The payment has been updated for her phone a couple of months ago and accepted. But I am not able to update any info for the 2nd phone for me (for Public Mobile's sake)? The payments on my phone have been taken out from my wife's card every month anyways even though Public Mobile keeps sending me texts to update my payment card info. The card info is the same except for the expiry date and the code on the reverse side. As long as they get their payment every month, as they have been for months, I do not really care to solve this problem as I am happy with their service, retired and handicapped and they get their money monthly and all should be fine.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ziggy-15  - was there ever two sets of login credentials for the both of you? Perhaps only one My Account/Self Serve was ever created. This could be the case if activations were done instore, or somehow the same email was used on 2 accounts (which is not allowed, they need unique emails per each sim/account).

To access your account, if still issues after other's suggestions submit a ticket here to CSA to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ziggy-15 

update credit card to you not missing payment,,

use browser from computer,clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To update payment detail you have to log in into your account and make changes to your credit card.

Meow_0-1661182111273.png

If you are getting any warning regarding card expiration you better update card details as if card is incorrect (expired, etc.) your account will be suspended and then cause a little bit of pain to re-activate it.

If you are paying in advance, update card and pay in advance as much as you want so you do not have to worry about payments for a while.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to login to your account? If you're getting texts warning of the expiry of the card on file then you need to update it in your account. You can do that yourself. If you can login.

Need Help? Let's chat.