cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report a payment

Clairon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I am currently travelling and I don't need my public Mobile plan for two months. But my plan has just been automatically paid on the 20th of July... So here is my question : is it possible to report this payment on the 20th of September?

Thanks for your help! 

Claire

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No it cannot be done the way you want. Being pre-paid service, whatever  you add to your account will be used on Next renewal.

You can remove autopay, let account gets suspended (no harm done) and renew service when you are back. Mind 90 days cut off after which your account will be deleted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Clairon   No,  PM is prepaid and you can't

What you can do , to save one month charge is to disable Pre-Authorized payment now so PM won't charge you on August 19 and your plan will be suspended

But keep in mind you only have 90 days to reactivate after August 19.  When you come back in Sept, make a manual payment to reactivate the service and re-enable Pre-Authorized payments

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If it's already been renewed today...probably won't get it applied to Sept.

Go in to your account and disable Autopay...then when you return, re-enable Autopay.

Remember that you account will close if not paid within 90 days of last plan expiry.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Clairon that is unfortunate but you are prepaid there are no refunds your current plan runs out 30 days from the 20th

Need Help? Let's chat.