cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log in???

SkinnyMinnie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ever since they changed to this Eversafe ID, I have been unable to access my account.  I have had this account for years and never had a problem accessing it until they switched to Eversafe ID.  

It lets me login but then takes me to a page which asks me to either "resume my activation" or "go to login page".  If I select resume my activation it tells me there is an "error with my request".  If I select "go to login page" then it takes me back to the login page.

On the odd occasion that I seem to be able to bypass this (I'm not sure how I do it), all my account details pages like subscription usage, account details, etc... say, "internal server error".

Has anyone else had this issue?  And if so, how did you resolve it?  

11 REPLIES 11

DeelightfulDee

I received a message from the 22nd saying theyre is a ticket opened requesting a change of email address on the account and they are working on doing this....? Still waiting for that to happen.

Bendayler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will have to put in you email and password 

SkinnyMinnie

Looks like you are right. My agent is telling me the email address attached to my account is different.  I changed it back in June but when I try to log in with my old email address it says it isn’t registered 🙄. Then he told me to clear my cache. 

DeelightfulDee

Yes I'm in the password reset loop. After creating the eversave ID it will not recognize my login credentials nor a password reset but it will send me the 2FA code to both my phone and my email but I can't access my email and I need to change it.

I have finally gotten through to the agent as to the true nature of the problem and apparently he is now opening a ticket after making me perform circus tricks while while goose chase to prove I know what my problem is? It does have to do with eversafe not recognizing and linking your email address to your self serve account or something along those lines but I would not call it an easy fix.

SkinnyMinnie

This is what I am afraid of.  An agent responded to me and asked for more info so, hopefully he’ll be able to help me.  

SkinnyMinnie

Yes, I did create one.  That’s the problem.  As soon as I created one I seemed to end up in this loop where I cannot access my account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SkinnyMinnie 

Since you are a longtime member, did you create a Eversafe ID account before login?

If not, click on Sign Up first and also hit Trusted Device before login to your account.

IMG_0017.png

@DeelightfulDee 

what's the nature of your issue ? Perhaps someone here can help before a CSA can. Give it a try.

DeelightfulDee

It's not an easy fix if the agent doesn't know what they are doing. The back and forth over the last 24 hours has been extremely taxing. My experience so far has been very unpleasant.

SkinnyMinnie

Thank you very much for your quick reply.  I will message support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SkinnyMinnie 

the error you see "resume my activation" or "go to login page" indicates PM is unable to link the email login with your My Account.  But no worry, it is an easy fix, just message support and they can help:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.