cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get volte enabled

mohans13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used to have Volte on my Samsung A03s back around march or so. But now whenever I call someone, the call always is on 3g and not LTE. I have no idea why they took Volte off my device. I am going to the US in a month so I need Volte enabled before then so how could I get that enabled on my accountScreenshot_20230327_154622_Call.jpgScreenshot_20230317_030717_Call settings.jpg.

4 REPLIES 4

mohans13

That's strange though as I had Volte for a month before it stopped working in April. I signed up with Public Mobile around 2 years ago so I found it strange that my device worked with Volte for around a month then it just stopped working for some reason. Did my device get blocked from using Volte for some reason?

Screenshot_20230317_030717_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20230327_154622_Call.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mohans13   your account is VoLTE enabled already.  (Anyone joined affter Feb 22, 2023 would have the account enabled with VoLTE)

HOWEVER, not all phones at the moment are compatible with PM.  The compatible list can be seen here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

your phone A03s is not on the list.  So, it won't be using VoLTE but will be using 3G for voice like most of us

mohans13

I have contacted them and asked them to enable it on my account. Lets hope that they enable on my account as 3G service in New York is bad. Thanks for the help!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mohans13  It enabled on.new activations . For existing customers we just have to wait our turn to have it enabled . So your planning a trip to the US you can contact support to enable it for you 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.