cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get through to an PM agent?

ZÉ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to continue a conversation with an agent I was speaking with the day before yesterday, but they are not responding to the thread anymore. After days of trying to set up a eSIM dealing with PM/my former provider/and APPLE, the solution was to buy a PM SIM card. So I took a day off and left town (because no one in town sells them) to buy one, and I'm finally good to go. I've already subscribed and paid for a package. The agent told me to let them know when I have the SIM and am ready, but now no ones responding. PLEASE HELP! This process is driving me nuts.  

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ZÉ you have been contacting Agent on the issue? you can reply on the same message to support

if not, you can also message them directly

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ZÉ  If you’re able to log into your account . You can swap SIM card number there yourself in profile tab 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1689203516204.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ZÉ  Here’s how 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.