cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get copy of bill

goatowlpig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I go about downloading a copy of my bill? Like a pdf of it?

All I can find in self serve is payment history, but no actual document that I could use as official proof ownership or anything. Like a typical phone bill will have you account number, address and name, and payment details.

Is there a way to get that I am missing?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @goatowlpig .    Are you JUST looking for a 1-pager that would display you as the account holder  -OR-  are you seeking a summary of payments and charges?

If the FORMER, I would consider taking a screen-shot of your self-serve landing page, editing out information which is not useful to the intended purpose, then save to a PDF. (you might even show the intended recipient, if it's not you, whether that would suffice)

If the LATTER, contact moderators as provided earlier and advise them you require this account statement.  It will have the 'typical' account information - but may take a few weeks to receive

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @goatowlpig ,

No, you are not missing anything. There is no statement for each previous billing period here at Public Mobile. Hopefully, one day PM can implement that. 🤞

Keeping costs down with this 3-tier company, I guess this feature has not become a priority.

As @RossN  and @popping  are saying only the moderators can provide something like this. But do not expect it on a regular basis. You would need to request it and wait for it each time.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@goatowlpig wrote:

All I can find in self serve is payment history, but no actual document that I could use as official proof ownership or anything. Like a typical phone bill will have you account number, address and name, and payment details.

@goatowlpig 

in order to get your bill for the year you 

need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue need copy of bill 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@goatowlpig wrote:

Create a support ticket to ask moderator to provide your invoices using https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

It is not automatic.  You need to ask for each 30 days billing period. 

If you are using it to file the 2020 income tax, I am wondering whether CRA will accept a 2020 payment summary.  I know that CRA will accept a summary statement from pharmacy.

Need Help? Let's chat.