cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a user account when locked out of your account?

Mots
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my husband is being locked out of his account so I created this user account to help him. But the agent replied that he needs to create a user account to send a private message. 
how to create a user account without log into your account? Can you create a user account without being a PM customer?

7 REPLIES 7

Mots

Thank you all for your support and assistance! The issue was resolved and life is back to normal. I’d like to express our sincere gratitude to you all for the help you offered. We want to wish all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mots 

I think what the Agent means is to create a Eversafe ID account so just click on Sign Up and use the registered email and password on the account.

IMG_0110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mots  I just did put link in his thread 

Mots

Could you put this in my husband’s message in the community please? He is MauG

Mots

Hi Handy1, 

it’s after we provided all the information the agent asked for that they found out I’m not the account holder. The account holder has to register as a user. He did just now and he is waiting for the link to send private message. 
thank you and could you post that precious link in his post please. MauG

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mots  Yes you can , but even if you have all his info it should be enough to verify the account I would think 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Mots 

The agent is talking about a community account like the one you just created. Have your husband use this one or have him create his own community account and then private message an agent with the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.