cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel subscription

Zhengpeng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was thinking about switch to public mobile, purchased the BF promo last night, downloaded the app, trying to activate the subscription, had issues, then stuck there. Trying to submit a ticket, but the ticket system doesn't allow me to submit, alway indicates some filed are required to filled, which I did. This poor experience made me to ditch from their service. I can imaging that any problem in the future, you will not be able to get smooth support. 

Question: how can I cancel the subscription which has not been activated. 

8 REPLIES 8

Davis77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Reminder. 
Look at transferring  your number first. 

Zhengpeng

Thanks for your help. 

Zhengpeng

The self-service portal is definitely a deal breaker. Even the community forum is so dated, and it won't work well with latest Safari. it will inject a bunch of junk html code into the input box with Safari. 

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You made the right choice by not joining Public Mobile. I made a mistake and joined, and now I can't even cancel this service, because I can't log into my account. Their glitchy Eversafe ID does not even send verification codes to my email. And customer service is incompetent to fix it.

@Zhengpeng 

check with your credit card to see if you actually paid anything...if you didn't pay $$, there's nothing more to cancel. If you did pay...why not just test drive PM for 30 days as you already have invested in it. Let us know where you hung up on activation and we can likely help rather than get support from busy Customer Support folks. PM is super busy these days due to recent Black Friday offers which have been very successful.

hi @Zhengpeng just submit ticket by message , it works but reply in an hour or two 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Zhengpeng

Thanks for your reply. I would like to give it a try, unfortunately I can't even activate the service and ticket system seems intentional designed the way not to let you file any tickets. The ticket system made my mind to ditch from them. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Zhengpeng PM is prepaid and  usually do not provide refund  Since you paid? why not try for one month 

if you want to try asking agent for refund? try message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.