cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much I have to pay the plan?

Shirly19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have a question about the new rewards ,my plan$13 ,i have $2 autopay $5 referrals and $5 loyalty .so if starting the new rewards I will lose $2 autopay and $5 loyalty each month?and I will be pay $13-$5referral +tax?thanks

7 REPLIES 7

EwelinaG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You lose the $2 autopay which sucks and then it is $10 once a year and 5% back from your bill. 5 points plus 0.65 is once a year.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Shirly19 the 10 points is just once a year, not once a month.  so, your 5 points and 0.65 are both once a month

The refer-a-friend points that get awarded once per 30 days isn't guaranteed to remain at 5 points. That's because some of those referrals could have either left Public Mobile or have had the account go into suspension. 

HI @Shirly19 the 10 points is just once a year, not once a month.  so, your 5 points and 0.65 are both once a month

Shirly19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@BKNS27  thanks 

you mentioned about 10 points (anniversary) + 5 points (referrals) + 0.65 points ($13 x 0.05) = 15.65 points. This 15.65 points only for next bill cycle or for every month ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shirly19 

When you eventually switch, you will need to pay $13 on your first bill.

But in your next bill, you can redeem 15 points for a $15 credit.

10 points (anniversary) + 5 points (referrals) + 0.65 points ($13 x 0.05) = 15.65 points.

Pay $13 third bill and will have 6.3 points.

0.65 point + 5 points (referral) + 0.65 ($13 x 0.05) = 6.3 points

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi, 

Moving forward, this is what you will be receiving. 

-5% points back in spending per cycle -1 point each cycle for each friend referred as long as the account is active  -10 anniversary points on anniversary date

Continue to earn points for participating in the Community from 1-15 (20 Oracles)

Once you earn 15 points, you can redeem $15.00 towards your phone bill. 

You will now have to sign into your account to manually redeem the points yourself. If not redeemed, will counting to accumulate.

You will be loosing the $2 for autopay and $5 for loyalty =$7.00.

You have to pay the full $15+ taxes each month first.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shirly19  yes you will lose the $2 auto pay and $5 loyalty 

it will be replaced by 10 points a year for loyalty and 5% back on plan spend . You will. Still get 5 points for referrals . But you have to pay the full plan price every 30 days and once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill . It will cost you roughly $50-60 more a year 

Need Help? Let's chat.