cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times can one change their phone number

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How many times can one change their phone number?

7 REPLIES 7

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

I guess you guys could be correct. I was looking at an older post. So, @computergeek541  do you have a source link for this 4x every 30 days where it states this?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-many-times-and-how-often-can-I-change...

I don't recall ever coming across the infromation myself in the helip articles. It's just something that I've known.   I believe that I was one of the first to advise others of the change to allow 4 phone number changes per 30 days.

I guess you guys could be correct. I was looking at an older post. So, @computergeek541  do you have a source link for this 4x every 30 days where it states this?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-many-times-and-how-often-can-I-change...

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @El_Gato 

You are permitted to change it as often as you like. However they limit it to once per 30 day cycle. If that is what you're looking to do, it would be better to just grab a VOIP app like TextNow and just erase it every 30 days and use a new email address each time. I used to do that during the pandemic. 

@Chalupa_Batman 

Handy1 is correct that the limit is 4 times per 30 days. It hasn't been limited to once per 30 days for quite a while.

Unless something changed I can only go by this from public mobile 

Handy1_0-1705169096469.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @El_Gato 

You are permitted to change it as often as you like. However they limit it to once per 30 day cycle. If that is what you're looking to do, it would be better to just grab a VOIP app like TextNow and just erase it every 30 days and use a new email address each time. I used to do that during the pandemic. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@El_Gato 4x for free every 30 day cycle 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1705164595488.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.