cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you earn money off your bill in the community?

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am wondering how I can help the community and how I can be rewarded at the same time?

3 REPLIES 3

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to the community @fricstix 

Reading this community forum will help you reply to others. If you post enough, you will get rewarded. There is a secret formula to determine how much you will earn each cycle

Good luck and happy posting.

@fricstix 

But not with self-solutions.....that runs into the realm of "gaming" the system. But being inquistive, experimenting, reading posts, threads and help articles, using the search bar and checking out your account so you learn and gain knowledge to then be able to help out and answer questions goes a long way to earning a community reward.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

Welcome to the community forums! Always nice to see someone new that wants to help out.

Start with the below link on how to navigate the forums.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/How-to-Navigate-the-Community/m-p/609974

Then start playing around in your self serve account to learn where everything is. Click this for that click this for this.

Then do the same in the help articles. Read this, read that, here this will help you for the potential person asking.

After that start reading posts on the forums of people's questions and see how members respond to them. Remember detailed informative posts are best.

Now you should start feeling comfortable with everything. So hop on the forums when you have free time and start answering people's questions when new question's are posted. 

For your effort at the end of each month you may just earn a reward between $1 to $15 dollars. $20 is reserved for Oracle's. 

Enjoy!

Need Help? Let's chat.