cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you cancel the subscription?

WaqasZaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I've been having this issue where the website already charged my credit card for the black friday plan but didn't activation any subscription plan on my account and keeps looping me back to paying for a subscription again in order to activate the black friday plan. I've had no response from the team and am not able to chat live with any agent and I was wondering how I can cancel the subscription. I sent a ticket to them but God knows when I will get a reply. At this point I want to just cancel and go with another company. I will wait a day or so for a reply and then I will be charging back if I can't get a refund through the company.

4 REPLIES 4

WaqasZaman

I can't access my account because it just prompts me to "resume activation" all the time and I can't get around it. I have been trying to get response from a customer support staff but don't get a reply and it's impossible to get someone to chat with live. I probably will just contact my credit card company to resolve this issue. Thanks anyways.

sarah3339

To cancel a subscription, go to the subscriptions and add ons page and your current subscription should be there. Next you can click the button "cancel my subscription" this should work to end it.

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can log in your account by app, go to my account page, and click a +sign, you will see ‘subscription and add on ’, click it then, you can cancel your sbscription

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For an inactive subscription: To cancel a subscription go to my account, Subscriptions Add-Ons and click Cancel.

For an active subscription:
To cancel your subscription sign onto your account and click Payments, Manage Subscription and switch off Subscribed. Then your plan is cancelled.

If you would like to speak to Public Mobile CS agent then you can use this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.