cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do add talk/text in the middle of 90 plan cycle?

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When trying to add talk and text to my 90 day (18gb total) 3G data plan, it asks for the full $156 from my credit card. I pressed the change plan now button.

I was hoping it would only need the difference from the $136 I just paid about 2 weeks ago. So $156-$136 = $20. I was hoping to only pay the $20 difference. ( I may have some of these numbers wrong, but the idea still holds true.)

It could be less considering I am not using it for the full 90 days.

How do I do that?

2 REPLIES 2

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's bad news.

Unfortunately, there a number of pitfalls with Public Mobile.

3G speed - especially upload speed are really not good.

Using Public Mobile has not been as pleasurable as I hoped. It looked awesome when I first looked at it in June. Then I went to sign up in late July and was faced with the new more expensive 4G plans while the 3G plans are disapointing.

Thank you for you reply. I will contact @CS_Agent.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dgleba, unfortunately you can't.  PM is prepaid so you had payed for 90 days of the plan you picked.  If you change your plan you can future date it to your next renewal or a change now would require full payment of the new plan for the next 90 days and you would forfiet what you remaining in your current plan. 

You can message a MOD and see what they say, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dgleba, unfortunately you can't.  PM is prepaid so you had payed for 90 days of the plan you picked.  If you change your plan you can future date it to your next renewal or a change now would require full payment of the new plan for the next 90 days and you would forfiet what you remaining in your current plan. 

You can message a MOD and see what they say, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.