cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I talk to an agent my phone service not working

Lochlan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone service not working regretting signing up for this service.  Not working unable to get help

8 REPLIES 8

@ChyAbir wrote:

I’m stuck too. And it’s impossible to reach an agent 

Are you using the Chatbot @ChyAbir  ?

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lochlan 

Did you try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on?

PM is an online service so the only communication is by typing out your concerns like on this Community forum. A CS_Agent can be contacted by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

You can contact through Chatbot but is hit and miss by creating a ticket.

ChyAbir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m stuck too. And it’s impossible to reach an agent 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

SIMon, the chatbot, was the go-to method for reaching customer support agents, previously known as moderators, for quite some time.

In fact, the Oracles were encouraged to  recommend customers (and regulars) to promote that as the sole method of contact.

However, with the newer self-serve/eversafe/changes of several months ago, it has been useless.

Indeed, somewhat of a screwup, and seemingly not an important fix. 🤔

Please do not suggest people use the chatbot to create a ticket. It doesn't work nor has it ever worked. Public Mobile is fully aware of this and do NOTHING to fix it. It's been reported SEVERAL times... and still no fix. It's embarrassing really. Hence a reason why a lot of people think this service is horrible. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lochlan 

The ticketing system within the chatbot is incredibly broken and is unlikely to work.  Are you a new activation or been a customer for a while? If you give us more details we might be able to assist.  

If you’d like to deal with customer service directly please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Create a ticket through chatbot.

If that does not work message agent directly.

Go to chatbot, type 'ticket' and follow responses.  Eventually you will get there: 'private message to @CS_Agent in our Community here.'

Need Help? Let's chat.