cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I submit a ticket????

Kattz1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting VERY UPSET. The submit ticket doesn't work. It said if thst didn't work to  send a message to @CS_Agent. That doesn't work either.  I enter  @CS_Agent enter my message, then @CS_Agent gets erased and it asks me to enter it again. NOTHING WORKS in the new app. I have the $120 90 day grandfathered plan. The stupid app says thst I owe $225. That's wrong. I need a human to fix that. And someone to fix the useless broken app would be great too. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Kattz1 wrote:

That's not the problem at all. My subscription is $120 + tax. It says that I owe $225. 

@Kattz1 - you have not mentioned if you are services are working or not. Can you tell us? If so, i'd just ignore what is owing and hopefully it corrects itself.

Try logging into the web-based browser through an incognito tab mode and see if that shows something different.

@Kattz1 wrote:

That's not the problem at all. My subscription is $120 + tax. It says that I owe $225. 

Did you have problems with lost service on renewal with this plan during 2023? If not, there is a high probability that it will renew normally with a payment of $120 to available funds.

That old plan, that you chose in the long gone plan builder, originally would have been calculated as talk/text/ 12GB (yes?) plan with $105 discount. On new plans, Public Mobile has long since switched to a system where discounts for choosing 3 options are not applicable - the face value is what you get. So they programmed some convoluted way to accommodate the grandfathered plans.

The big thing that most people should know to prevent this type of inquiry: The payment prediction page is not accurate for most scenarios on the old $ rewards. This includes some grandfathered plans, the new 90 day plans, and, on a 30day plan, if you log in between the afternoon before renewal night (when the $ rewards are added to available funds) and the actual time when the payment is taken. It's annoying, unfortunately I don't see Public Mobile changing it. 

One thing to consider, @Kattz1 ... that plan is not really competitive anymore. While it's only available for 30 days at the moment (it might come back as $102/60GB/90days, or better?), I personallly would schedule a plan change on next renewal (!!) to the $34/20GB/30days plan. Your $ rewards are tied to the account not the plan, so your new cost for 30 days, after auto pay and loyalty rewards would be $27. And, of course, take another $1 off for any referrals you might have. Just never ever agree to switch to the new public points, since you can't get your $ rewards back once you've switched.

Kattz1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Perfect!! Thank you!

@HALIMACS It's a Canada wide offering. 

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@esjliv Thank you for sharing detailed shots. I have passed along to our support team!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Back to your question though @Kattz1 .

Is today your renewal day? And are your services working? If you are renewing today and you have working services, wait a few more hours for your account to finish renewing.

If you do not have working services, perhaps Autopay failed. What day is your renewal date?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

I will be interested if @J_PM responds to your very valid inquiry given still no response to mine on two recent threads concerning the $34/month plan offering being Quebec versus Canada wide offering.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM this member as well as MANY others are listening to the Chatbot for instructions. But the CHATBOT is WRONG.

As stated many times since the 'new' community in 2023 was revamped...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Community-members-Public-Mobile-represent...

Please Remove the "@" Symbol in this text box through Chatbot, as it gets many members frustrated and steers them in the wrong direction.

Better yet, since Chatbot is not working, maybe ALSO add the link to private message CSA.

esjliv_0-1688580371092.png

1 - INCORRECT with "@" symbol.

esjliv_1-1697118704095.png

2  = CORRECT with just "CS_Agent"

esjliv_2-1697118755393.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kattz1 take away the "@" symbol when private messaging CS_Agent.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@J_PM 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.