cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send a message to a Public Mobile agent?

ray_jones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ray_jones 

You have to get an agent to do that for you. I suggest you make a brand new email for just your pm account. That way it's easy to find the stuff they send you.

@ray_jones wrote:

Need to change the email on the account.  The one that is on there now no longer exists.

As I understand it, that is an agent only task.

@ray_jones  you are correct, if you are speaking about your Self Serve email, only CSA's can change that for you.

Two ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you are looking to change your Community email than you can do that yourself click your AVATAR at the top right of your Community page, and choose My Settings to update your email address.

Best to have your Self Serve and Community emails to match (even the lower and upper case characters exactly) in order for any Community awards to be allocated to your if awarded.

@ray_jones 

No one here can help with with that 😉

You'll have to send a private message to CS_Agent   for help with that.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@ray_jones 

You probably have a very good reason for wanting to speak with a Customer service agent directly, to solve your problem. We all respect that.  Just send a private message to CS_Agent   for help with that problem your having.  Good luck.

ray_jones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to change the email on the account.  The one that is on there now no longer exists.

As I understand it, that is an agent only task.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ray_jones 

Perhaps we can help you. Explain your issue and we will advise you if you actually need a CSA or if we can tell you how to fix your issue.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A direct msg here on the community for CS_Agent is only way to contact agents.

Creating a ticket through chatbot is hit n miss nowadays.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ray_jones : While you figure that out...what seems to be the problem? Maybe we can help you here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ray_jones 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.