cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I login to pay my monthly payment

raymondroussell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I able to login to pay my monthly payment. Unable to find a place to go buy a card to have a working phone

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@raymondroussell 

I'm happy to hear you've got it sorted out....but again where are you located so we can find you options in case you need to pay via vouchers or RTP in the future?

raymondroussell

Thank you all but 8 have got it to work 

Agian I was trying to get publié mobile them self to set up the account for me for 8t was never done had no 4 number pin or nothing .

And the fact that public mobile is no longer being sold where I am I needed them to do there part 

Only taken 3 days to have someone contact me an was able to really help me .

Just to be sure, @raymondroussell 

Are you looking to purchase a Public Mobile SIM card, or a Public Mobile payment voucher (sometimes called a pre-paid phone card or something like that...)

The SIM cards are only available through this site in the SHOP tab above, at TELUS, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik locations.   Also at canadiancellsupplies.com locations in the GTA.

The vouchers (should be) available at the locations I listed yesterday in the picture.

If you haven't yet activated a service, you'll need a Public Mobile SIM card, an e-mail address, a payment card (credit card, visa/MC debit, or American Express),  and a referral from a current PM customer IF you want to save a few bucks (this last item is optional).

Once you've acquired all these items, click https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

raymondroussell

Where Im At they stoped dealing with public mobile is what we have been told. And sure would like to get on line but that also you need to speak with someone from public to make a account with them

I find it hard to believe all of those stores said they don't have them. I would believe they don't really know what you're asking for. Ask for cell minutes or top up or some such wording and they'll probably say yes and then ask with who.

But you can also buy vouchers online.

You can also go to a couple stores and ask for the real time payment or instant top up service. This is where they ask with who and how much and importantly, your phone number. Then that system just dumps the money straight in to your account. Costs a buck but sure is easy and fast.

raymondroussell

We been around town and no place carries these no more . I am trying to add my debt visa to this account but can not login for I need customer service to do that for me . Can't even talk to enyone to get that done .

Right now this is the worst service I have ever delt with .had no phone for 3 days now

kw345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Another way for the monthly payment is to set up pre-authorized payment by using your credit card
Steps:
1) Log in Public Mobile account

2) Select "Payment' on left panel

3) Click on "Manage Payment Method"

4) Follow the instruction to enter the information
===========
If you want to update the card info, follow the same steps 1 to 3, then click on Update Card Information button

If you want to disable the pre-authorized payment in the future, follow the same steps 1 to 3, and click the green checkmark beside the Enabled text and switch it off.

kw345_0-1671384219002.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@raymondroussell 

If you DON'T have a payment card (credit card of VISA/MC debit) to use, you can pick up a payment voucher at the following locations, then use *611 or self serve site to apply it to your account:

HALIMACS_0-1671372273967.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@raymondroussell 

Where are you located? Here are the options for non credit card methods of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@raymondroussell 

You'll need to know what email address and password you used when you set up your account.

You can buy vouchers at places like 7 11, Shell gas station, Shoppers Drug Mart , Mobile shops.

Need Help? Let's chat.