cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get someone to help me?

Keiramatwiiw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying for 4 weeks to get answers to my questions. I have sent out messages for help. I get a reply from an agent asking me to verify my account. When I respond to all the questions no one answers me after that. I have multiple messages in my inbox where I have started a message to get help and get no where. What am I missing? How do I get to customer service and activate help ?

9 REPLIES 9

@computergeek541 

Sorry I wasn’t clear about credentials in the start of the initial contact with the CS_Agent.

I meant answering with the correct PIN, security question, address, telephone number etc.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Keiramatwiiw 

Normally I get a reply back from a CS_Agent right away once my credentials are confirmed. They also follow up if I need further assistance before they close my ticket in 48 hours.

I am surprised no CS_Agent got back to you unless your credentials were not confirmed.

I would suggest you reply back to the private messaging and ask what is the update with your ticket and keep your eyes on the envelope icon.

There isn't any need for a CSA to confirm credientials.  In fact, the credentials are not normally supposed to be discussed in the messaging system. The ticketing system handles all of that.  Thus, customers are urged to always use the official process.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Keiramatwiiw 

Normally I get a reply back from a CS_Agent right away once my credentials are confirmed. They also follow up if I need further assistance before they close my ticket in 48 hours.

I am surprised no CS_Agent got back to you unless your credentials were not confirmed.

I would suggest you reply back to the private messaging and ask what is the update with your ticket and keep your eyes on the envelope icon.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Online support through the community where people have most likely gone through what you are going through now and can give you some suggestions, as well as through CS Agents. It definitely shouldn't take 4 weeks so as long as you say on top of the messages, they should be able to assist you and I'd you'd like, the community can also lend a helping hand

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Keiramatwiiw, Customer Service from Public Mobile all work on the same question at the same time but some might not be aware of what has already transpired in resolving your situation so what I do is pick the one agent that seems to have understood your issue the best and just correspond with him/her only by writing his/her name only in the "Send to" field and also specify in the "Message subject" and "Message box" for this particular agent to answer to you only.  I find this strategy has worked best for me in getting issues resolved by Customer Service.  There are no other ways of getting help from them except by "Private Messages". 

Hope this helps.    

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you did not respond within 48 hours your support request gets automatically closed. Start again and be attentive to their reply. Do you care to share your issue? The community can help solve most issues unless they require account access.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Keiramatwiiw 

Make contact with Public Mobile Customer Support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Keiramatwiiw 

Can you post your question here leaving our personal info. Maybe this community will be able to assist you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Keiramatwiiw Replying to their messages is the only way to get back to them. They should be following up quickly once you reply with all verification. I would try replying again and see if they get back to you now. 
cc @CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.