Did you mean: 

How do I get my account number

Rose14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rose14 

You can also find it in the "Sent to:" portion of your welcome email. Put "Public Mobile" in your email's search box and you should be able to pull it up.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol agreed - this happens a ton, and many time is a chain reaction of headaches.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Rose14 

Much of the time when someone asks for an account number, it's because the perosn is thinking about porting/transferring a phone number to anohter carrier.  If that's the case, are there any issues or questions that you have with your current Public Mobile service?

I find that people often register and activate their new account, setup AutoPay, then never bother to login Self-Serve. Until - months or years later when AutoPay fails, their credit card expired, etc - they need to get back in and can't remember the email or password they used, no longer have access to whatever device they logged into it before.

The only way to get your Self-Serve account number at this point is through the CSAs.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Rose14 

Much of the time when someone asks for an account number, it's because the perosn is thinking about porting/transferring a phone number to anohter carrier.  If that's the case, are there any issues or questions that you have with your current Public Mobile service?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rose14 

Finding Your Account NumberTo find your Public Mobile account number:
  1. Sign in to My Account
  2. Select ‘Profile’
  3. You can view your Account Number in the My Account Info section. Please note that for privacy reasons the information is masked except the last 4-digits. You can view the whole Account Number by tapping on the symbol to the right.
  4. From here, your 14-digit account number can be found in the top right corner.
If you don’t have access to My Account, please click here to start a conversation with our virtual assistant SIMon to submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rose14 hi sign into your self serve account and go to profile , you will see it in there 

Need Help? Let's chat.