cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out my account number?

isturgeo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to contact Public Mobile for a month every way I can possibly think of.  I have a ticket number....237764-556 and yet no one has contacted me back.

My husband died and I do not know his passwords.  I created an account in order to be able to get a ticket number but as I said no one has contacted me.   I need his account number in order to buy a new phone and I want to keep his number for sentimental reasons.   

Can anyone offer any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Very sorry for your loss.

If you can get into his email accounts then maybe he kept the one from here from when he signed up. The account number is in the to area. You might have to look into the technical details of the email.

If you still have his phone then if you might wish to carry on with his account here then you could just move the sim over to whatever new phone you get. Or get a new sim and change it in the account system.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here

Be patient it may take a bit of time to get a reply. A month of waiting seems extreme. 

Sorry to hear about your husband. ❤️

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@isturgeo , if you have contacted the CSAs for support via the chatbot link, that is the way forward.  The interactions with the CSA team is via private messaging.  Have you been receiving any messages from the CSA team?  A support ticket can go stale and be closed out due to lack of feedback from the customer.  You might need to initiate a new support ticket.  Check your private message inbox to be certain.  

Need Help? Let's chat.