cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my subscription

AllieDevries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having an awful time trying to cancel my subscription.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

MissChanChan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep in mind that you don’t get your pre-paid fees refunded!

@AllieDevries wrote:

I am having an awful time trying to cancel my subscription.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?

To cancel your service, you would only need to stop paying. Please go into your Self Serve account and disable your autopay setting (called "subscription"  in the payment section).  After 90 days of suspension, your Public Mobile account will automatically be closed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AllieDevries  1 you can port number out 

2 you can turn off auto subscribe 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1705178143029.png

3 you can get support to remove credit card info right away 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AllieDevries 

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can disable the toggle "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment instead.  Once it is disabled, PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

To disable Pre-Authorized payments (Turn off Subscribed) , you can do it by one of the following:

Need Help? Let's chat.