cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel autopay when my phone is disconnected?

kendrawhite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I can't log into my account anymore because I switched providers yesterday. I forgot to cancel my autopay first. Can you cancel it for me please? My email is xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx and my name is xxxxxxx. 

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal informatin in the public forum.

4 REPLIES 4

@kendrawhite wrote:

I can't log into my account either anymore. It is supposed to renew on the 14th and I don't want it too. How do I cancel it?

@kendrawhite  Send the moderator a request to ENSURE your payment card is removed from your account such that Public Mobile cannot access it for any further payments.   Provide them with your account name, the e-mail address which was registered to the account, your phone number, and anything else they may use to identify the respective account you had.

Click below to make contact:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Then, type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As above: it's supposed to stop all business. But have an eye out on the 13th/14th/15th to see if anything wrong happens. There have been the odd sporadic reports of the system still charging even after a port-out. But all may be fine for you. Just keep an eye out.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If your number ported to another provider, your account would have closed and will not charge to your payment card.

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right.

kendrawhite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log into my account either anymore. It is supposed to renew on the 14th and I don't want it too. How do I cancel it?

Need Help? Let's chat.