cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I answer questions to get rewards?

ecjesso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

ecjesso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh I thought it was a money-making scheme my apologies  will13am!!! Glad to know.. Well..since it's not a money making scheme, I do Sir, in fact, wish to participate!! I intend to learn about the service as you have suggested in your very sincere response! However, my thought process led me to ask on here (wild right..?) how to go about this, after having unsuccessfully attemping to respond to questions already. PS Would you please define the labor of love you mentioned? Does this mean we help people with no intention of reward as advertised? Thanks again willi13am!!

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go to the community home page and click on the question asked and click the reply button under the questions asked. Provide  answers or tips to ppl. The more you participate the more points you get. I get about 2 extra points per month, one time I got 5.

@ecjesso , the community participation is a "labor of love" more than it is a money making scheme.  If you wish to participate, simply learn about the service and respond to customer questions.  

Need Help? Let's chat.