cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my call history

Janos62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I log in through eversafe, there seems to be no way to access my account. How do I check my payments, call history and other personal information? Step by step instructions would help, but there is not dropdown window or option when I log in. Is there a phone number I can call? This is super frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Janos62   What exactly do you see when you try to log in to your account?   Do you see a Sharing is Caring box at the top of the page or are you not able to access the account at all?  If you see the Sharing is Caring box, look down to the bottom left of the page for a > sign and tap that and the navigation menu will slide out.  

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you have to access your account to check all details, this is only way you can do, so please try to login your account from mobile app or website. There are two method to receive verification code!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Janos62 - are you using the app or are you in My Account through a desktop web view? These are a bit different.

No, there is no number to call for support. And we are all customers like you here in the forum just trying to help.

Try searhing the help articles for various types of help: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles?q=call%20history

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Janos62  On the over view page of your account when you first log in go to the bottom of page you should see usage history tap it and have a look through 

Need Help? Let's chat.