cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come I am not getting the $2 credit for enrolling in credit card payment?

Muychao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My daughter enrolled in a monthly credit card payment; she supposed to automatically get the $2 credit per month but she is not getting it since the activation of her mobile phone.

can you please help? 

Thank you 

11 REPLIES 11

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So did they give you the 2 bucks as the email said?

Muychao

We are on the new program. All is good now. Thank you 

Muychao

Okay! Thank you 

Muychao

All is good now. Thank you for your help. Have a great day.

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is disappointing for anyone signing up this year not to be eligible for the $2 reward.  I was hoping to sign up earlier but was unable to so I am in the same boat as your daughter as my account only gets the 5% back when I pay my bill.    

On the bright side your daughter will get the really nice holiday bonus data and international minutes for signing up this month.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If this is a newish sign up and you got a welcome email and it mentioned something about $2 then you are certainly entitled to it. It's not your fault they can't keep up with their messaging. Otherwise it's false advertising. But likely only the one time.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Muychao 

And further to the descriptions above, please think hard before switching from the old reward system to the new public points system.

It may only be better if you have a very high priced plan (above $60) and you purchase a lot of add-ons.

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Muychao Are you sign up with the old or new reward system.. If u in the new one. it doesn't has $2 off instead of 5% discount.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Muychao 

You'll only get that if you're on the old rewards program and not the new points rewards system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Muychao   it depends on when you joined PM

As of Jan 25, 2022, PM has a new rewards system.  Anyone joined on and after that day will be on the new system Public Points.  The $2 Autopay discount was replaced by 5% Public Point back with all spending on PM service.  You have to collect to 15 points and then redeem for a $15 bill credit.  Login to your My Rewards and you can track the points you have

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

Need Help? Let's chat.